UFC 268 PBP/Discussion

I have Usman to close out a 20k parlay. Pray for me brothers

<Moves>
Also I hope you win but keep in mind you could have just added 30-33 pct to your bet to get the same payout instead of sweating another fight.

Can't get a good read on this one. I do think we see the championship rounds, no early finish this time.

Man I was up like 1.2k early, if Chandler won I'd be up 3k, now I'm up like 500(had 250 on frankie dec)

200 rose itd +220
230 u4.5 -115

round 3/4/5 prop on zhang and looking to live bet her after 1.5-2 rounds or somethin.

Weili to cash a parlay that pays $205. I also have $50 on Under 4.5 rounds, which covers Rose's best path to victory, and also leaves room for Weili to get a late finish and cash both bets.

<Moves>
Also I hope you win but keep in mind you could have just added 30-33 pct to your bet to get the same payout instead of sweating another fight.

But if you look at that parlay...he's got 4 of the 7 as -300 or steeper. So while Usman happens to be the last leg, he was already committed to betting big favorites to build the parlay (which has covered multiple weeks). In the end, whether a bet is part of a parlay or straight bet makes zero difference. It's simply whether you think the line has value or not, right?

Edit: I think you addressed it in your next post anyway haha.

Ended up betting 1.5u Vera just before the fight, was sweating it for the first half - you never know how those second rounds go with judges so was happy to see the KO - in my head I saw him finishing by headkick but didn't expect a front kick to do it.

I have zero read on this fight. No idea what to expect.

How about another fight like JJ/Zhang? That's the best WMMA fight I've ever seen.

This could look like Rose's first round versus Andrade in both fights.

I think she's much more technical, it's just a matter of whether Rose can get her out of there before she slows down, because Zhang will not slow down.

How about another fight like JJ/Zhang? That's the best WMMA fight I've ever seen.

Prob will look similar.

I don't see how Rose loses while she's fresh. Too much of a sniper. Zhang has the cardio edge, though, and a chin.

Back