UFC 267 PBP/Discussion

Great fight but not even close to be best of all time lmao Chandler.

Yeah I said it from the get go that this card rules but was really hard to find value. Full pass card but loved every second of it.

I think Jan gets him out of there after stuffing all of his TD's in rd1/2

Fun fight. I had it 4-1 for Petr Yan.

After Round 1, Cory didn't look the same. He didn't even throw many kicks -- iirc, he threw 1-2 in R1, then waited until R5 to throw kicks again. Kicks were successful for Aldo against Yan, so I'm surprised Cory didn't use more kicks in this fight to slow down the aggressive boxer.

lets not kid ourselves this is going the distance, main event curse isn't done with us yet

What a crap fight card. I figured the Russian favorites would win.
No different if they were in Russia.

What a crap fight card. I figured the Russian favorites would win.
No different if they were in Russia.
Everyone who was a favorite right before their fight started ended up winning their fight thus far. Basically, all favorites have won, according to closing lines pre-fight.

Fun fight. I had it 4-1 for Petr Yan.

After Round 1, Cory didn't look the same. He didn't even throw many kicks -- iirc, he threw 1-2 in R1, then waited until R5 to throw kicks again. Kicks were successful for Aldo against Yan, so I'm surprised Cory didn't use more kicks in this fight to slow down the aggressive boxer.
Honestly? Cory has done more damages and strikes agaisnt Yan.

I dont see how the judges awarded Yan. Cory sandhagen was getting a bit of crap talk from some of the betting community which was unjust over to some a fighter that just tried to cheat in his last fight.

"Cory sandhagen even managed to pull a takedown"

1.5U Jan Most significant strikes @ 1.57
2U Jan KO @ 2.5

On Jan to get a finish here. Might livebet Glover later on if the odds get HAM

Back