UFC 267: Blachowicz vs. Teixeira

Card

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
112.jpg

All right, @Card! Finally.

Looking at Teixeira, Sandhagen, Ramos, Amirkhani and Mustafaev as potential dog bets. Definitely think Ribas/Jandiroba goes over, but the price is gonna be high like -350-400.

Tybura's strategy of getting lit up in first round then taking over stops here. Volkov KO is very, very appealing. His new big stature should make it even easier to defend any TD's and keep it standing.

I am liking the main event i already have some ideas on who to bet on. Sandhagen,Ramos right off the start for me.

This fight card is going to be a good one.

Tybura's strategy of getting lit up in first round then taking over stops here. Volkov KO is very, very appealing. His new big stature should make it even easier to defend any TD's and keep it standing.
I'm looking at his decision line, personally. Tybura seems to have learned how to fight through adversity well enough to stay afloat after those bad finishes against Sakai and Abdurakhimov. Think he'll push Volkov up against the fence long enough to survive while clearly losing.

Ramos I want to take here, but he looks bad he looks bad finished in all three of his losses with each being first round trashings. Zubaira got Aguilar out of there quick and nearly did the same to Lerone, so I might take his first round line and hedge with Ramos by decision.

No way I'm not fading Amirkhani after what he looked like against Kirk. Think Lerone dusts his chin early. Might take a stab at Saint Denis as well, ZDS isn't above getting into bad positions on the mat.

Overall, I think there's a lot of value on this card even without touching the big fights. Should be a good one, good luck to all.

Ramos’s recent no-gi match vs one of the brown belts from my gym. Gabriel is really solid by the way. Won four straight matches in the Brasileiro this year.

Shouldn’t really matter too much but I thought it was cool to watch. Anyways, hoping to see Ramos grapple early. He’s fantastic at taking the back.

I’d bet on him but he doesn’t always fight to his potential. Might just skip this fight.

Props are starting to come out, wish my book had this line at these odds lol I'd hit it big for sure. The line is gonna move no doubt.

Screenshot_20211025-022638_Chrome.jpg

Islam ITD,think he's gonna sub Hooker.Oezdemir,Glover and Li as dogs,not big value but playable.Over in the ME intrigues me.Just first thoughts.

I think Glover's magical run ends here and probably ITD. I don't think Jan gasses, fights dumb, or gets subbed. Glover's been on the edge the last two matches but rallied. I think current Jan is too good to let that happen.

Chimaev ITD.

And I would never bet against Yan.

I'm looking at his decision line, personally. Tybura seems to have learned how to fight through adversity well enough to stay afloat after those bad finishes against Sakai and Abdurakhimov. Think he'll push Volkov up against the fence long enough to survive while clearly losing.

Ramos I want to take here, but he looks bad he looks bad finished in all three of his losses with each being first round trashings. Zubaira got Aguilar out of there quick and nearly did the same to Lerone, so I might take his first round line and hedge with Ramos by decision.

No way I'm not fading Amirkhani after what he looked like against Kirk. Think Lerone dusts his chin early. Might take a stab at Saint Denis as well, ZDS isn't above getting into bad positions on the mat.

Overall, I think there's a lot of value on this card even without touching the big fights. Should be a good one, good luck to all.
The 14 td by Blaydes is enough for me to put a bet on Tybura via decision. Tubura has learned to time his takedowns and maintain top control. I see him maybe losing the first but taking Volkov down by the second and laying praying him till the end of the fight. Volkov will have his close moments and wobbles.

Zero value on money lines IMO here- gonna have to be props and my book doesn’t let me parlay props so gotta whip out the big guns

UFC 267 in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, UAE

PPV is free on ESPN+

Prelims: 10:30 AM eastern
Main card: 2:00 PM eastern

Jan Blachowicz:

"You cannot be too fast because he is a smart guy, an old fox. (He has) a lot of experience. He knows how to survive. He can grab you in his game so, you need to wait a little bit. Like (Alexander) Gustafsson, Gustafsson waited until the fifth round to knock him out. This is also something that I want to do. If I hit him hard, if I see that he will go down I will wait. ‘Okay, stand up, let’s go a little bit more.’ He will not catch me in his game. I’m going to be ready for it.”

“We’ll see after the fight, you know. But yeah, he’s got lots of experience, many fights. He’s got everything. He knows how to fight in stand-up. Jiu-jitsu is high level. So I have to be ready for everything. But we will see you now. I believe that I’m going to knock him out. I do everything I can do to knock him out, but I have to be ready for a really tough, tough fight. As I said before, this could be his maybe last title fight chase. So, that’s gonna be the best Glover ever. So, I have to also be the best Jan Blachowicz ever.”

Every opponent is different, but I think that Jacare (Ronaldo Souza) is maybe a little bit similar,” he added. “Maybe if (Luke) Rockhold will take me down (he’s) a similar level on the ground. But, you know, both of them will not take me down. So, Glover also will not take me down. My wrestling right now is really good. So, we will see. Like it told you, every opponent is a little bit different. Different style, different moves, so, I have to be ready for completely something different this time.”

-Jan Blachowicz

Last edited:
Back