UFC 266 play by play

The standards for HW are really low specially in this era. Daukaus isnt a very good fighter or anything despite this.

Hes basically white Walt Harris

Nah, Walt has power and aggression but Daukus is the more skilled striker. Now IDK about Daukus grappling...

nah he is much better, more composed, better gastank, defensively more sound.

He was knocked out by a bum just 2 years ago. Hes only gone 3 rounds once not sure how much you can say about the tank

Not sure how composed or defensively sound his striking is when hes been fighting old nonstrikers in the UFC like Oleinik, Nascimento and 40yo Shamil coming off 2 years layoff

Hooker should win ITD. Rd2 ko via GnP after winning r1

Kinda like o2.5 here at -125ish. I see a kickboxing match with both guys being tentative for different reasons. Nasrat because Hooker's knees and looping punches are dangerous and put guys away. Hooker because he's taken so much punishment over the past few years and was brutally KO'd in his last fight.

Kinda like o2.5 here at -125ish. I see a kickboxing match with both guys being tentative for different reasons. Nasrat because Hooker's knees and looping punches are dangerous and put guys away. Hooker because he's taken so much punishment over the past few years and was brutally KO'd in his last fight.
hooker will live up his name hangman and leave him for dead on ground, nasrat very overrated

1-0 hooker, I don't understand Haqparast' strategy here.....

Hooker clear rd 1. Nasrat definitely has openings when he goes for it, but mostly he's circling and not doing much.

hooker will live up his name hangman and leave him for dead on ground, nasrat very overrated

Hooker definitely has Nasrat backing up and fighting defensively.

Also...you gonna have some crack to share in a bit LOL?

well i got the overrated nasrat part right but finish looking like it may not materialize unfortunately

o2.5 cashes for me so love that

Those on Hooker as a small to moderate favorite were spot on here. Chin and wear concerns were never in play, and he's levels above Nasrat.

I went appropriately heavy on Hooker. Just wish I waited for all the line movement.

Can Merab actually finish Marlon? It seems so unlikely.

Made some meager profits on live-bets, but the odds for this final prelim are absolutely crazy.

Have to put 1u on Moraes at +251

Back