UFC 266 play by play

Can't believe that went to decision. I swear Ortega was out a couple of times.

Up a little bit for the night.

losing o1.5 in andrade fight cost massive parlay ending with volkanovski, damn shame. calvillo never finished before and solid defensive head strike metrics and pulls that stunt. fuck you

Won 1497 tonight could have been 2000 w a Ortega win but I’ll take it

Say what you want about Ortega...dude is a fighter. No quit in him, tough as nails.

Up a decent amount but I had $50 on Moraes RD1 +1000. A LOT of refs would've stopped it, but I actually agree with not stopping it. However it should've been stopped at the end of round 1 for Merab, and then NUMEROUS times in round 2 it should've been stopped. Keith Peterson is actually the fucking worst. Caught so much flack for stopping the Cruz fight early that he just let Merab pound on Moraes until he was half dead.

I had $100 on Volk KO +450 boosted on Caesar's. That fight should've been stopped in R3 at the end. If not at the end of R3, close to the end of R4.

Fuck you Herb. No wonder Hardy was so pissed at you, you've had so many late ass stoppages over your career. You went from being a pretty good ref, to being a fucking awful ref. Look at Conor/Khabib -- how many fouls did Conor get away with? Look at how late Weidman/Rockhold was stopped. So many others.

Refs like Marc Goddard are few and far between.

jqasoiyq3up71.jpg

Up a decent amount but I had $50 on Moraes RD1 +1000. A LOT of refs would've stopped it
Was big on Magic R1. Leapt out of my seat and started celebrating when he dropped him the 2nd time. Devastating how it played out.

Fucking Volk KO +450 should've hit, herb not only gave Ortega 2 extra minutes, he should've stopped that shit.

Just a fucking god awful ref

The show must go on. Fuck that ko prop, Brian’s life and wellbeing was on the line for 250k at most for him.

Back