Media UFC 266 Countdown - Lawler vs. Diaz II Segment

Thanks. Will watch. Can’t help but feel these two belong in triller now lol

Two points in Nick's favor being no damage for the last 6 years meaning he'd be able to heal up recurring training and fight related injuries. The other being whether or not he parties hard, he and Nate and still cardio monsters regularly participating in marathon and endurance events.

Robbie on the other hand has taken a lot of damage over the last few years.

Interesting to hear Nick say hes gonna flatout beat Robbie. He usually never says hes gonna beat the guy prefight specially someone like Robbie who he respects alot

also its clear what the draw of this card is despite having 2 title fights and a TUF season backing one of them lol.........

DNMWC7T.png

Interesting to hear Nick say hes gonna flatout beat Robbie. He usually never says hes gonna beat the guy prefight specially someone like Robbie who he respects alot

also its clear what the draw of this card is despite having 2 title fights and a TUF season backing one of them lol.........

DNMWC7T.png

You should make a thread on those numbers, if there isn't one already. Quite a few people need to see that and understand how clueless they are.

I never watched the first fight (only started watching the UFC around 2010-2011).
Is there a reason for me to be excited for this bout?
I've seen Lawler a bunch of times. Is Diaz washed? Will this fight be as entertaining as they make it out to be OR will it be a lazy fight between two washed up fighters?

Two points in Nick's favor being no damage for the last 6 years meaning he'd be able to heal up recurring training and fight related injuries. The other being whether or not he parties hard, he and Nate and still cardio monsters regularly participating in marathon and endurance events.

Robbie on the other hand has taken a lot of damage over the last few years.

Nick had multiple years where he was drinking and partying all week long. Entire years went by with zero training. I don't know where people get this notion that Nick is a cardio monster participating in endurance events. Nate has been in shape and training straight through, Nick was in Vegas and LA getting hammered for months on end.

They only let out tiny clips of Nick in the gym now and he looks slow as molasses. He's looked heavy and overweight as recently as the last few weeks so I have a serious doubt he's in any kind of fight shape.

Robbie has been losing decisions to some of the best fighters in the world and regularly training at a world class facility. He never stopped being a fighter. Nick hasn't fought in a dog's life.

I think there is a very real chance we see Nick get beat up badly in this fight.

Nick had multiple years where he was drinking and partying all week long. Entire years went by with zero training. I don't know where people get this notion that Nick is a cardio monster participating in endurance events. Nate has been in shape and training straight through, Nick was in Vegas and LA getting hammered for months on end.

They only let out tiny clips of Nick in the gym now and he looks slow as molasses. He's looked heavy and overweight as recently as the last few weeks so I have a serious doubt he's in any kind of fight shape.

Robbie has been losing decisions to some of the best fighters in the world and regularly training at a world class facility. He never stopped being a fighter. Nick hasn't fought in a dog's life.

I think there is a very real chance we see Nick get beat up badly in this fight.
Sound points coming from a Diaz fan.
I concur.
Robbie's definitely gonna be sharper and more fight - ready than Diaz

Just wanted to share. It's rare you get this much of Nick Diaz nowadays.

Love both of them, so I don't care who wins, as neither has ever had a boring fight that was their fault.

I especially like this new "sportsman" like Diaz, and it's weird to say this as it's an anomaly, but I think his time drinking & partying have opened him up & given him far more confidence in speaking. This is the clearest & most easy going I have ever seen Nick Infront of a camera.

Back