UFC 265: What fight are you most anticipated for?

Cauliflower Ear

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lewis V Gane
Aldo V Munhoz
Chiesa V Luque

Whilst I hope we see some murder in the main event, I personally am excited for Chiesa and Luque.
Both are building a win streak, and Luque impressed me in his last fight taking out Woodley so quick, regardless of how washed up he might be.
I can see Chiesa edging a victory, shame it wont be a 5 round fight

The king of Rio's return on a PPV most definitely.

Aldo vs Munhoz gonna be a good one. I expect Aldo to come out leg kicking and styling as 3 round Aldo can.

Aldo looked very good in his last fight. Im so excited to see what he's got left. This is def his last run. Munhoz is not to be fucked with though. That man can bang and he can take it too.

If Luque wins I’m looking forward to that fight the most lol ....Seriously though Gane vs Lewis is fun ....Houston gonna be rocking for Lewis and then he’s gonna get destroyed in his home state ....gonna be fun

Lewis vs Gane - HW Boyz

Chiesa vs Luque - Cause I can't pass up an opportunity to see Chesia dismantled (even if only a hope).

Aldo vs Munhoz - Great scrap plus much luv for Aldo
I love Aldo as well but this is a good matchup for Munhoz. That will be a fan-friendly fight. I'm also rooting for Luque. Saturday should be fun.

I'm really hoping some fireworks pop off if Jon is in the front row and Lewis calls him out and Jon walks into the cage

Gane-Lewis, just because I have been on the Gane train for years and it's pulling into the station.

Aldo-Munhoz is probably going to be fight of the night, although TBH I'm a little bit worried for Aldo.

Aldo is a legend, so that's must see viewing.

I love seeing big ol' boys bang, so I'm really looking forward to Lewis/Gane, too.

4 really good fights

1. Aldo vs Munoz
2. Luque vs Chiesa
3. Gane vs Lewis
4. Fiziev vs Green

Clearly the best 4 fights. Theres 3 or 4 decent fights as wel. Bottom 4 are trash

I would really like to see Lewis catching Gane. Would Ngannou even show up?

Luque vs Chiesa is a great fight as well.

Back