Media UFC 265 PRESS CONFERENCE ft. Dana + main card athletes

Was there a thread anywhere that Nunes had Covid? I haven’t seen one.

Does it seem to anybody else that there is almost always some kind of delay with her? No matter what it is, there’s just always some kind of delay.

Derrick Lewis: Houston never had a HW champ before.

rsz_gettyimages-158468986-770x527.jpg

Was there a thread anywhere that Nunes had Covid? I haven’t seen one.

Does it seem to anybody else that there is almost always some kind of delay with her? No matter what it is, there’s just always some kind of delay.
Her whole family tested positive. She's better now but said it was rough for a couple of weeks.

And as far as there being any delay's, I'd chalk that up to the fact she's beat everybody already. Takes time for a contender to emerge.

Her whole family tested positive. She's better now but said it was rough for a couple of weeks.

And as far as there being any delay's, I'd chalk that up to the fact she's beat everybody already. Takes time for a contender to emerge.
I’m talking about actual delays once an opponent is found. There was one with Spencer. I don’t recall exactly what it was. I think she wanted a full camp. There was a pullout in Canada. I seem to remember something before the Anderson fight as well, but could be wrong. There was 9 months or something before the Cyborg fight wasn’t there?

Just delays that don’t seem to happen to most fighters, but seem to pop up with Nunes. I think she’s the GOAT. But, my memory seems to contain many delays.

I’m talking about actual delays once an opponent is found. There was one with Spencer. I don’t recall exactly what it was. I think she wanted a full camp. There was a pullout in Canada. I seem to remember something before the Anderson fight as well, but could be wrong. There was 9 months or something before the Cyborg fight wasn’t there?

Just delays that don’t seem to happen to most fighters, but seem to pop up with Nunes. I think she’s the GOAT. But, my memory seems to contain many delays.
Couldn't really tell you. I imagine its not easy holding belts in 2 different divisions and actually defending both. She's defended the BW belt 5 times and the FW belt 2 times, all since 2016. Including the fights where she won each belt, thats 9 title fights in about 5 years.

Wtf was up with the kookoos.
Kenny was covering up the fact he realised was bad taste to 'kukoo' when Song was asked a question in English. Thats my guess anyways

Tecia certainly seems fired up judging by her comments.
I think he gets it done this time. It'll be a close fight.

As for the main..... Lewis by KO or Gane by UD.

Back