Media UFC 264: The Thrill and the Agony finally released on Fight Pass

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
oZstIN6.jpg

https://ufcfightpass.com/video/240306/ufc-264-the-thrill-and-the-agony

Finally released after everyone thought they were hiding the footage to protect Conor, no preview video on YouTube available yet.

Just peeped

No new footage of Conor really other than he’s telling Dana that he was dealing with a pre-existing leg issue the whole camp and didn’t think anything was gonna happen before he gets interviewed by Rogan.

Dustin shills his hot sauce to Steve-O and Gilbert backstage, says he cracked Conors leg when pointed at him during the check and it broke when he stepped back. Doesn’t wanna laugh at Conors injury and he’s open to 4th fight (see what happens).

They not doing breakdowns for ppv events anymore eh?

You mean UFC on the line? They uploaded the one for 265 recently.
Yeah where they breakdown each fighter, I don't see it just embedded, isnt on the line about gambling nonsense?

Yes, On the line is the gambling show
Ahh weird how they not doing it anymore cause anybody could do it. Now they don't got dan hardy they figure they can just slack off and get rid of it permanently cause that's how much of a joke they are.

man thats one of the best ones thye ever did

Feels like we've already seen everything in the vid other than Poirier's wife awkwardly yelling "I told you! I told you! that's a bad man!" about her husband after Conor broke his leg.

Last edited:
Back