UFC 264: Kevin Lee vs Sean Brady, why no hype?

I assume Lee is coming up to 170? I am guessing there is no way Brady cuts to 155

I wanna see Kevin Lee vs Tom Brady. That’s the fight to make!

Why would anyone be hyped about two manlets fighting?
Found another “new” troll

it might be the reincarnation of @Askren’s chin but now he doesn’t play the GSP fanboy, but a dude hating on “manlets” (he called Paulo Costa a manlet btw)

I’ll shamelessly snitch to @Zebra Cheeks @Jackonfire idgaf

keep this fucking garbage out

Kevin Lee is a good example of what happens when you talk nonstop and then don't win fights. People just don't care.

It’s because no one really Gives a crap about this. The kevin Lee hype train is parked at the station. People don’t care anymore

Found another “new” troll

it might be the reincarnation of @Askren’s chin but now he doesn’t play the GSP fanboy, but a dude hating on “manlets” (he called Paulo Costa a manlet btw)

I’ll shamelessly snitch to @Zebra Cheeks @Jackonfire idgaf

keep this fucking garbage out
tenor.gif

This match up is one of many great fights on the UFC 264. This is a phenomenal fight, but no one is talking about this fight at all. Wtf.

Sean Brady is 14-0 (4-0 UFC), and Kevin Lee is just coming off a great ko win against Gregor who looked phenomenal in his last fight. Well I stand corrected, he fought Oliveira who's a current LW champ after that.

I am on Brady bandwaggon, I think he can be top 5 at least and I don't like Kevin Lee, but this is very interesting fight because

Kevin Lee has 5 inch reach advantage. That can be a significant reach advantage, especially in a fight between two plodding wrestler/grapplers.

And Sean Brady's pretty complete fighter, but his go to is his suffocating top game, but I happen to think, cardio permitting, Kevin Lee can outwrestle Sean Brady. I think Kevin is a better wrestler of the two. Brady tend to just power through people, but Kevin Lee should be a better wrestler of the two.

This is a very very interesting fight. I personally think though Brady is undefeated welterweight, and Kevin Lee is Kevin Lee, Kevin Lee is a tough match up for Brady, only because styles make fights.

At the end of the day, Kevin Lee often finds a way to snatch the defeat out of the jaws of victory, and Sean Brady finds a way to win, so I'd favour Brady, but if you ask me, I personally think Brady has much easier match up than Kevin Lee at top 5 and top 10. I mean Chiesa is top 6 for fuck's sake, whom Kevin Lee has a submission win over.

Being on Brady bandwaggon, I wish Brady took on a different fight. I really think unless Kevin Lee once again finds a way to lose, he is more than capable of upsetting unbeaten welterweight in Brady. But Kevin Lee never fails to underperform and give away wins and find a way to lose....so we will see...

I just don't really care much about either guy ngl

Kevin Lee and Hype in the same sentence? Is this 2017?

I'm predicting that Lee will gas and get subbed in the third round. Brady is too strong and has displayed better cardio than Lee.

But yeah, I'm hyped for this one
Lee has always notoriously started strong and fades in the 3rd if he can’t get a finish. Did so against Tony, RDA and Olivieria. At least he doesn’t have to worry about going 5.

This match up is one of many great fights on the UFC 264. This is a phenomenal fight, but no one is talking about this fight at all. Wtf.

Sean Brady is 14-0 (4-0 UFC), and Kevin Lee is just coming off a great ko win against Gregor who looked phenomenal in his last fight. Well I stand corrected, he fought Oliveira who's a current LW champ after that.

I am on Brady bandwaggon, I think he can be top 5 at least and I don't like Kevin Lee, but this is very interesting fight because

Kevin Lee has 5 inch reach advantage. That can be a significant reach advantage, especially in a fight between two plodding wrestler/grapplers.

And Sean Brady's pretty complete fighter, but his go to is his suffocating top game, but I happen to think, cardio permitting, Kevin Lee can outwrestle Sean Brady. I think Kevin is a better wrestler of the two. Brady tend to just power through people, but Kevin Lee should be a better wrestler of the two.

This is a very very interesting fight. I personally think though Brady is undefeated welterweight, and Kevin Lee is Kevin Lee, Kevin Lee is a tough match up for Brady, only because styles make fights.

At the end of the day, Kevin Lee often finds a way to snatch the defeat out of the jaws of victory, and Sean Brady finds a way to win, so I'd favour Brady, but if you ask me, I personally think Brady has much easier match up than Kevin Lee at top 5 and top 10. I mean Chiesa is top 6 for fuck's sake, whom Kevin Lee has a submission win over.

Being on Brady bandwaggon, I wish Brady took on a different fight. I really think unless Kevin Lee once again finds a way to lose, he is more than capable of upsetting unbeaten welterweight in Brady. But Kevin Lee never fails to underperform and give away wins and find a way to lose....so we will see...
War Lee

He put up a decent fight against Oliveira to be fair, but Fighter Kevin Lee seems to be on the tail end of his career tbh

It's a good fight, but it's tough to see how Lee can win this.

Brady's not a known name yet and Kev's been inconsistent and already attempted a WW move and failed. So it's kind of up to them both to deliver here and get the hype going for the future.

Of course, if you follow UFC more closely you already know about this fight and look forward to it. But I get why it's flying low.

Back