UFC 263 Fight You Are Looking Forward To

3rdAccount

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's hear it. What's the fight you are most looking forward to this Saturday.

Figueiredo vs. Moreno. First fight was an instant classic and it’s a stylistic match up that just makes for a good fight. Also I’m a fan of both for different reasons. Far more interesting than the main event in my eyes.

Figueiredo vs. Moreno. First fight was an instant classic and it’s a stylistic match up that just makes for a good fight. Also I’m a fan of both for different reasons. Far more interesting than the main event in my eyes.

This one for sure , curious to see if Moreno made some adjustments. Should be a fucking barn burner

Movsar vs Hakeem, for sure. I want to see whether Movsar has finally overcome his octagon jitters, his last performance wasn't really that impressive and he has a lot of potential.

Not a good card but the co main should be the main event.figgy fight will be fotn

Anyone know if Nate is getting ppv points? I'm assuming he is based on his popularity, since Conor obviously gets it and he's not a champion.

I hope Moreno takes it man

Anyone know if Nate is getting ppv points? I'm assuming he is based on his popularity, since Conor obviously gets it and he's not a champion.
He is going 5 rounds, if not PPV points he probably gets a decent purse up front, i hope Fig has some deal in place too, the man deserves it.

Pretty good card all around..
Looking forward to Diaz/Edwards..And as much as my brain know he'll probably get a beating, I'm still hoping that Nate can pull this one out!

Back