UFC 262 Countdown

giphy.gif

Not hating, but this is in the Tony Ferg territory, in terms of looking cool but being both unnecessarily dangerous and irrelevant to actual MMA training. What if he misses the landing and sprains an ankle, or dislocates a finger playing with that S&M-looking ball?
You are right,
but he has to prepare for his celebrations, is a "Heavy Duty Belt" !

Its really nice to see a kid who joined the UFC as a young hot prospect finally reaching to his potential 10 years later, after being counted out by many (including me, would never expect him emerging as a contender with you asked me 3 or 4 years ago).

Charles will win by KO.

Last edited:
Its really nice to see a kid who joined the UFC as a young hot prospect finally reaching to his potential 10 years later, after being counted out by many (including me, would never expect him emerging as a contender with you asked me 3 or 4 years ago).

Charles will win by KO.
I agree. He really has matured a lot, became tougher and more well-rounded. I wasn't always a fan, but I respect his body of work.

Charles will win by KO.

Charles problem has always not able to win a fight that was competitive. And would mentally break or give up.

he’s always been a finishing machine.

Back