PBP UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't say anything about honor. But not booing person who did everything they could to entertain by getting knocked and then did an interview when they just wanted to fuck off back to the lockers is a pretty low bar.
the sport is the definition of "low bar" and I wouldn't have it any other way.

wowowowow.

I don't care what any fight fan says...

NOBODY saw that shit coming.

I am shocked.

I am also sad for Mas. I really wanted him to get this done. Damn. He did so well Round 1.

Damn, damn damn.

Sounds like they didn't actually fuck until she was 18 or 19. Not into hanging a guy for a thought crime, especially when they're still together. Maybe he just met his soulmate when she was at a young age and waited for her. I also think calling him her coach is a stretch. They had the same coaches and trained together at the gym. She was a prodigy and got high-level training at a younger age than most.

Maybe I'd think differently if Pat had a history of having a predilection for underage girls and exploiting and taking advantage of them. But he just seems like a solid dude to me who is very loving and loyal to her. He loves her whether she has long hair or no hair, dolled up or dressed down. I think she'd be worse off without him than with him. But you all can make up your own minds on this. :)

This whole situation is pretty much the same as if a high school teacher started dating a student. I mean come on Barry was clearly in a teaching/authority role if he interacted with Rose. Or do you think professional UFC heavyweight fighters use 14 year old girls as training partners?

If meeting a girl when they are 14 and having authority over her and then officially starting dating when the girl is 17 is fine in your eyes then well alright. I personally think its pretty fucked up. Would you be ok if your daughter starting dating their 30 year old coach when they are 17? That doesnt even sound that awful but the fact that Barry has been training this girl since she was 14 makes it so messed up. They officially started dating when Rose was 17, do you honestly think that there wasnt anything going on before that? Barry even admitted that it took a long time for Rose to warm up for him. Im not accusing Pat Barry of any crimes im just saying he is a certified creep. But hey seems like a nice guy in interviews! Thats something I guess.

This whole situation is pretty much the same as if a high school teacher started dating a student. I mean come on Barry was clearly in a teaching/authority role if he interacted with Rose. Or do you think professional UFC heavyweight fighters use 14 year old girls as training partners?

If meeting a girl when they are 14 and having authority over her and then officially starting dating when the girl is 17 is fine in your eyes then well alright. I personally think its pretty fucked up. Would you be ok if your daughter starting dating their 30 year old coach when they are 17? That doesnt even sound that awful but the fact that Barry has been training this girl since she was 14 makes it so messed up. They officially started dating when Rose was 17, do you honestly think that there wasnt anything going on before that? Barry even admitted that it took a long time for Rose to warm up for him. Im not accusing Pat Barry of any crimes im just saying he is a certified creep. But hey seems like a nice guy in interviews! Thats something I guess.
Quite frankly, I think Joe Biden is creepier than Barry. But hey seems like a nice guy in interviews!

I don't really want to get into a deep debate on all of this shit, but where are you getting that they "officially" dated when she was 17? The article I saw is from 2014 when she was 22 and he was 35. She says they'd been dating for 2 or 3 years at the time, while he says "more than five". Seems like he was into her well before she was into him and she didn't let anything sexual happen while she was still underage. I don't think it's as black and white as you make it out to be.
"I say we've been dating for more than five years, but she says two or three years," Barry says.

"We were apparently together a lot longer than I was aware of," Namajunas says with a laugh. "It took him a while to chip away at my cold heart, but he did."

It just doesn't seem like some Lolita shit like people are making it out to be. At worst, it was grooming that was consummated legally as an adult and as an adult she chooses willingly to stay with him.

I don't. However ,your obsession with Barry-Rose is so out there it is not even funny. Go find a chick and fuck her brains out mate
Answering someones question about a fighter who just fought is an obsession that is so out there, but trying twice to make an unrelated conversation about Joe Biden isnt? Makes perfect sense buddy

I don't really want to get into a deep debate on all of this shit, but where are you getting that they "officially" dated when she was 17? The article I saw is from 2014 when she was 22 and he was 35. She says they'd been dating for 2 or 3 years at the time, while he says "more than five". Seems like he was into her well before she was into him and she didn't let anything sexual happen while she was still underage. I don't think it's as black and white as you make it out to be.

It just doesn't seem like some Lolita shit like people are making it out to be. At worst, it was grooming that was consummated legally as an adult and as an adult she chooses willingly to stay with him.

I got the 17 from Pat Barry. Why do you think Barry thought that they were dating for five years? But anyways whatever, you can think that the whole thing was fine if you want. I just feel that grooming your young students is very very creepy.

Answering someones question about a fighter who just fought is an obsession that is so out there, but trying twice to make an unrelated conversation about Joe Biden isnt? Makes perfect sense buddy
How so? One could presume that is related, as Biden has been seen in several uncomfortable scenes with children and women.

When Rose wins people always bring her relationship with Barry. Let it go man. They are adults, and they are happy

Last edited:
Brutal man.

e3r5dsf.gif

That reminds me of how Fedor would sometimes throw the right hand. Throw it so hard that he would lose balance and then perhaps go for double leg or just push the guy the way Kamaru just did.

Back