Media UFC 261: Usman vs. Masvidal 2 UFC Fighter Picks

I've got a feeling this one will involve even more crotch sniffing sadly.
It's MMA. Vettori shut up Holland's mouth with wrestling and GNP. If Masvidal can't stop the takedown he will get grinded out. I guess that's what BMF belts are for. The idiot casuals that don't understand this sport.

Pretty emasculating, really. To know what's coming yet unable to do anything about it. And this time its going to happen in front of Masvidal's live hometown audience.
Yep. Usman most likely keeps that belt for as long as he wants.

Jorge is from Miami though. Pretty far from his hometown. But it sounds like that idea has you a bit excited. Are you a Florida hater?

Yep. Usman most likely keeps that belt for as long as he wants.

Jorge is from Miami though. Pretty far from his hometown. But it sounds like that idea has you a bit excited. Are you a Florida hater?
Fuck no. My mom has a vacation home there that I get to use from time to time.

I actually feel Usman is going to be more aggressive this time around. Noticeably more aggressive in terms of his stand up. He has to know how people felt about what happened last time with him just grinding out a boring decision. Plus I’m sure with this being the first live ufc event, the official is going to be a bit more involved when it comes to avoiding blatant stalling.

All that being said, I don’t feel it matters in the long run because Usman is just the better fighter and will take this fight regardless of which direction it goes.

Fuck no. My mom has a vacation home there that I get to use from time to time.
I have a vacation home in Florida too. Problem is, I gotta drive it there..

vac3z-99000c38-a.jpg

Usman was a -260 favorite over " 6 day maz " . He now is a -400 favorite over " full camp " maz. Upsets happen ( of course in this spory)but re matches and Vegas basically making a statement..... they're usually on. This re match shouldnt even be so unless Usman commits the ultimate cage fight sin ( just totally disregarding maz), I'm just not seeing it. Maz is a great boxer but kind of one dimensional . He fought apologetic agsinst WB cause he was to tentative trying to get inside. This lead to fairly easy decision and Usman will be too much, physically, for Maz ....again.
This is one of those fights I can't even wager. I'm not laying 4-1 on Usman and I really dont consider maz a live dog so I wont even take a shot.

UFC 261

AKA SS1

What's the SS stand for?

UFC Super Spreader 1.
"covid takes ova"
money over public health
mutations wet dream.

Usman was a -260 favorite over " 6 day maz " . He now is a -400 favorite over " full camp " maz. Upsets happen ( of course in this spory)but re matches and Vegas basically making a statement..... they're usually on. This re match shouldnt even be so unless Usman commits the ultimate cage fight sin ( just totally disregarding maz), I'm just not seeing it. Maz is a great boxer but kind of one dimensional . He fought apologetic agsinst WB cause he was to tentative trying to get inside. This lead to fairly easy decision and Usman will be too much, physically, for Maz ....again.
This is one of those fights I can't even wager. I'm not laying 4-1 on Usman and I really dont consider maz a live dog so I wont even take a shot.

Saying Masvidal is one dimensional is kind of selling him short cause he does have good grappling, great at scrambling and defends take downs well. Granted at his heart he is still a striker but I feel he’s a little more well rounded.

We do agree though, that Usman is just physically too much for Masvidal. Masvidal is hesitant to take the Colby fight regardless of how much sense it makes for a reason ....and now we are to believe he can beat someone who is essentially just a slightly better version of Colby?

Rooting for Masvidal with my heart but my brain is saying Usman is a relatively easy fight.

Usman will win again. Colby would beat Masvidal as well.

Saying Masvidal is one dimensional is kind of selling him short cause he does have good grappling, great at scrambling and defends take downs well. Granted at his heart he is still a striker but I feel he’s a little more well rounded.

We do agree though, that Usman is just physically too much for Masvidal. Masvidal is hesitant to take the Colby fight regardless of how much sense it makes for a reason ....and now we are to believe he can beat someone who is essentially just a slightly better version of Colby?

Rooting for Masvidal with my heart but my brain is saying Usman is a relatively easy fight.
When I say one dementional, I wouldn't call his grappling " a strength". He defends well and wish he was a more diverse striker but his boxing really REALLY good. I'd only put sassi in front of him in mma.
The lack of damage over a long career validates his hands and how to protect himself.
I'll always root for the striker over the wrestler - I'll be stunned if masvidal pulls this off, however.

When I say one dementional, I wouldn't call his grappling " a strength". He defends well and wish he was a more diverse striker but his boxing really REALLY good. I'd only put sassi in front of him in mma.
The lack of damage over a long career validates his hands and how to protect himself.
I'll always root for the striker over the wrestler - I'll be stunned if masvidal pulls this off, however.

Same here with typically siding with the striker. Much like you, I just don’t see how Masvidal pulls this off. I’m not an Usman fan. He’s just boring both in and out of the cage. That being said, I have massive respect for him as a fighter and people could make a legit argument for him being the best in the game now. Personally I don’t feel he is but if someone feels that way, I wouldn’t necessarily call it a crazy take.

The guy is good and I feel him and Colby are the cream of the crop for that division...Masvidal unfortunately just isn’t on that level as much as I like him and his fight style m.

I’m not an Usman fan. He’s just boring both in and out of the cage.

I’m not an Usman fan either. Basically the only time I would root for Usman is when he is fighting Masvidal. Masvidal is one of few fighters that I actually dislike.

I’m not an Usman fan either. Basically the only time I would root for Usman is when he is fighting Masvidal. Masvidal is one of few fighters that I actually dislike.

I’m a Masvidal fan BUT I will say, he’s becoming a bit annoying in his interviews especially the last one with Ariel.

I’m a Masvidal fan BUT I will say, he’s becoming a bit annoying in his interviews especially the last one with Ariel.

I haven’t seen it. But if even a fan of Masvidal is saying that about him in that interview, I don’t think that I will watch it.

Wait, this rematch is actually taking place?

Why?

Usman going to get Masvidal pregnant again.

Back