Media UFC 261 pre-fight press conference 4pm ET/1pm PT

Who wins the co-main?

• Total voters
Damn Masvidal can speak Spanish so well, I'm surprised

So does Valentina but Masvidal sounds like a whole native Spanish speaker, while with Valentina you can hear that Russia accent, which is nothing wrong with ti her Spanish is legit. I'm just saying because it's interesting to see Masvidal speak spanish like that since he's a whole gringo, he was born and raised in USA and he's been living his whole live there.

Damn Masvidal can speak Spanish so well, I'm surprised

So does Valentina but Masvidal sounds like a whole native Spanish speaker, while with Valentina you can hear that Russia accent, which is nothing wrong with ti her Spanish is legit. I'm just saying because it's interesting to see Masvidal speak spanish like that since he's a whole gringo, he was born and raised in USA and he's been living his whole live there.
He grew up in Miami and his parents speak Spanish

The Shookology report is in. The guys and girls looked mostly confident, with the exception of Rose. Rose is looking and sounding mentally unstable. She's lost her good looks and is slowly morphing into Trevor Whitman. Her pre-fight antics and her admitting she has "generational-PTSD" reveal she is indeed shook. Guns in the cage and fake tough chick persona. Bet the house on Weili.

Also, what the fuck was the Schmo saying? "What's the most underrated commoneh of your reign as champion?" Dana and Usman were clueless, and I have no idea if he meant "opponent" or "component" or if he just decided to create a new word on the fly. Schmo needs to lay off the coke.

Last edited:
The Shookology report is in. The guys and girls looked mostly confident, with the exception of Rose. Rose is looking and sounding mentally unstable. She's lost her good looks and is slowly morphing into Trevor Whitman. Her pre-fight antics and her admitting she has "generational-PTSD" reveal she is indeed shook. Guns in the cage? Bet the house on Weili.

Also, what the fuck was the Schmo saying? "What's the most underrated commoneh of your reign as champion?" Dana and Usman were clueless, and I have no idea if he meant "opponent" or "component" or if he just decided to create a new word on the fly. Schmo needs to lay off the coke.

lol it was truely a wtf moment...

Masvidal looks worse than he did the first time. Get ready for another set of excuses boys.

The Shookology report is in. The guys and girls looked mostly confident, with the exception of Rose. Rose is looking and sounding mentally unstable. She's lost her good looks and is slowly morphing into Trevor Whitman. Her pre-fight antics and her admitting she has "generational-PTSD" reveal she is indeed shook. Guns in the cage and fake tough chick persona. Bet the house on Weili.

Lol.
Rose is really a weird lady. She is just oddball, seems generally quite uncomfortable with stuff like face-offs and pressers etc.
I do think that Weili Zhang will overwhelm Rose with speed and power and Ferocity. I just think she's gonna blitz Rose. Now...maybe Rose's defense will be on point and she'll just roll with it....but .....2021 Weili Zhang i think is a whole nother beast (maybe...).

Personal impressions.

Jessica. Friendly. Down to earth. Looking sharp with her new haircut. Said she will have no fear once the cage door closes.

Valentina. Perfectionist. Wants to say and do the right things. Answers questions in whatever language they are asked. Said she'll go for a finish if it presents itself. She always says that.

Weili. Humble. Still hungry. Respectful toward all. Love her style.

Rose. Unique. Goes against the grain of what's to be 'expected' of her. Like 'forget this nonsense, let's fight.' Cool that she offered that handshake to Weili.

Jorge - Charismatic. Loose. Badass. Connects well with his fans. Liked how he said if he wins he'll give Usman another shot because Usman did that for him.

Kamaru. Peaceful. He's climbed mountains with hard work & now enjoys the fruits of those labors.

None of these things affect how they will fight. Just interesting seeing the vibes they give off. They all know a lot is at stake for each of them. It's gonna be three great championship fights in a row.

I'm a Masvidal guy, but Usman doesn't deserve that. After the Jake Paul thing, I don't mind so much to see Jorge lose. Whatever Usman says usually doesn't do him well, but he's a great champion and a very active one which just takes on anyone, which is rare these days. You have to respect that man, even if you don't root for him.
If anything, Usman is treated the worst by UFC...they don't hype him as much and I doubt he gets paid more than Izzy, Jones or Khabib...WW is stacked and he's looking good and probably will clean the division but is getting not enough love from the promotion...

Back