Media UFC 261 pre-fight press conference 4pm ET/1pm PT

Who wins the co-main?

• Total voters
Shev is cool as a cucumber, as fucking always.

giphy.gif

Look fer the dude in the fekked up sweater Rose!

Rose had ta stifle that smile!

Jorge carrying that belt around everywhere like it means something...Usman better call him out on that belt.

Jorge, the guy that said he wasnt the belt carrying type of fighter, carries that thing everywhere he goes.
tbf, I feel like Dana makes them have them in the press conferences, based on Izzy throwing his belt to the side during the Jan presser but Dana alpha'd him into picking it up again.

Weigh-ins will be telling for Jorge. Is he gamin it or feelin like shit?

Usman had the chance at taking at the shot at Masvidal's BMF belt saying he already beat him...nice on that reporter for bringing the subject up, lol.

Terrible way to ask that question. It's not getting answered.

Reg normal 5 rd co-mains...

tbf, I feel like Dana makes them have them in the press conferences, based on Izzy throwing his belt to the side during the Jan presser but Dana alpha'd him into picking it up again.
Im in for bringing belts to every press conference even if its not on the line, title belts, not the participation trophy Masvidal loves to parade around with and no one can win.

With Masvidal i mentioned everywhere, cause right after he won it, he brought it to Mexico for the Mezcal brand he has business with.

Im in for bringing belts to every press conference even if its not on the line, title belts, not the participation trophy Masvidal loves to parade around with and no one can win.
haha fair enough, I don't blame him but it is embarrassing, almost completely contradicts the very "meaning" of what the belt is supposed to signify.

Back