PBP UFC 259: Blachowicz vs. Adesanya - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're the one calling me out on...whatever it is that twisted your tits. Just wanted to make sure you were ok. Didn't require assistance.

Aww thanks, lil shaver.

I'm glad Izzy waved his finger for 2 seconds out of a 25-minute fight to give you something important to say.

Aww thanks, lil shaver.

I'm glad Izzy waved his finger for 2 seconds out of a 25-minute fight to give you something important to say.

Wow this really means a lot to you. Serious business.

Also, it's worth mentioning that it takes away the mythology that being undefeated creates. It was a BIG risk and it didn't pay off. That's the bottom line. He lost to a guy who isn't a big name and probably will never be one. If you're going to lose, you want your first loss to be to someone like Jones in a top-selling superfight. He fucked that up.

Look at Jones' response to this and the fans' response to Jones' response. This was NOT a good career move for Izzy unless he won. It was risky AF.

I think Sterling was too confident with his black belt in BJJ.
Giving up his back many times as well as not fighting Yans trips.
I agree Yan had good trips but I feel like Sterling didn't care to attempt to stop them.

He can't being doing that for the rematch. Bad look for the judges.
I think also for the rematch he should grapple a lot more. He is not going to hurt Yan on the feet. Stick to your bread and butter.
Also, buy a treadmill.

Back