UFC 257: McGregor vs. Poirier 2 - Weigh In: Friday 6am ET/3am PT

"I'll finish him in 60 seconds"

"Thanks for donating to my charity, we should exchange Hot Sauce for Whiskey"

<KhabibBS>

what time is the fight in Abu Dhabi time? is it when its evening there like usual or when its morning in Abu Dhabi, so that fucking americans can watch it?

"Thanks for donating to my charity, we should exchange Hot Sauce for Whiskey"

It might work...

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

no it doesnt. even if it did, you're still eating again in that time frame, and drinking water.

you're probably constipated btw.

Yes it does. Because I had endoscopy procedures for the inspection of my stomach mulitple times before and you stop eating for 8 hours so there's nothing in the stomach. So added weight is not food. I always weigh myself with empty stomach, first thing in the morning.

@Kdup
It's not water either. If you have more water than necessary you'll just pee. It's simple as that.

The science of this is simple. If you eat 3500 calories more than you spend, you gain 1 pound, mostly fat.

Yes it does. Because I had endoscopy procedures for the inspection of my stomach mulitple times before and you stop eating for 8 hours so there's nothing in the stomach. So added weight is not food. I always weigh myself with empty stomach, first thing in the morning.

@Kdup
It's not water either. If you have more water than necessary you'll just pee. It's simple as that.

The science of this is simple. If you eat 3500 calories more than you spend, you gain 1 pound, mostly fat.

what? Lol. No it isn’t. Your intestines are about 10 meters long. Your turd is all the food you ate. Your stomach/intestines only take the nutrients from the food. The food doesn’t go directly on your body as fat. It takes weeks for fat to buildup. You can say your body is special and different, but a quick search will show that you are wrong. Your weight fluctuates a lot due hydration levels and food intake. It’s not automatically processed, it has to be absorbed by your body the passed throughout your body through blood. Same with water. It is absorbed by your body when you drink it. You pee out excess water/and whatever else your body doesn’t want/need. It’s not just food and water in = poop/pee out and everything else is fat. It’s a complicated process you are oversimplifying or just don’t understand. But no one is going to believe, well it happens to me so that’s how it works.

what? Lol. No it isn’t. Your intestines are about 10 meters long. Your turd is all the food you ate. Your stomach/intestines only take the nutrients from the food. The food doesn’t go directly on your body as fat. It takes weeks for fat to buildup. You can say your body is special and different, but a quick search will show that you are wrong. Your weight fluctuates a lot due hydration levels and food intake. It’s not automatically processed, it has to be absorbed by your body the passed throughout your body through blood. Same with water. It is absorbed by your body when you drink it. You pee out excess water/and whatever else your body doesn’t want/need. It’s not just food and water in = poop/pee out and everything else is fat. It’s a complicated process you are oversimplifying or just don’t understand. But no one is going to believe, well it happens to me so that’s how it works.

Mate, there are thousands of scientific papers about how eating 3500 calories more than you need adds one pound of mass to your body as soon as you digest everything. It takes 10 to 73 hours for the stomach, bowel and colon to completely absorb all nutritients depending your metabolism, body/fat ratio, nutritional needs. Your body will add 1 pound of mass in that timeframe, if you consume 3500 calories more than you need.

A simple youtuber can eat 20000 calories a day as a challange. So let's assume these guys will consume 21000 calories in 24 hours. They have 42 hours till the fight. If they rest they'll consume around 1500 calories per day. They'll mostly drink hot carb juices and food that's very easy to digest. So we give 10 hours to complete digestion. In 32 hours they can consume 28000 calories and spend 2000 calories. So they'll have 26000 calorie difference which will make them gain 7.5 pounds.

But this is an extreme example. Let's assume they'll only consume half of that: 10500/day or 14000 calories in 32 hours. Then they will gain almost 4 pounds.

It's simple science and maths. In a 42-hour window, a fighter can add a few pounds of mass, mostly fat, on top of hydrating.

Last edited:
Fuck, the guy been talking about retirement for a year now and every fight fall short
Yup on paper he should steam roll this guy. I think Khalil is his own worst enemy, might lose because of mental blocks and motivation

Reactions: MGS
Is Eye vs Jojo still on? With all these fighters missing weight, I presume Eye missed by 15lbs and it's off.

upstage Khabib.
Khabib's retired, he upstaged Dustin for sure however.

Dang that's harsh. Well maybe he can now properly take in the sights of Abu Dhabi.

Think the sights he might be seeing may be far less scenic if laws were broken?

Back