UFC 257: McGregor vs. Poirier 2 - Weigh In: Friday 6am ET/3am PT

Is gonnae be fireworks tomorrow! Cant wait.

Btw I luv those being friends

Cringe? Pretty refreshing to see such high intensity competitive energy while also being supremely respectful.

This promotional marketing material worked on me.
<Fedor23>

Call me old fashioned but I prefer a fight when there is at least some aggro between the fighters, any sport usually benefits with it.

Yes. I add 2 kgs (4.5 pounds) without even trying in 24 hours. Adding fat is very easy. You just need to eat a lot and rest.
LOL no. The human body cannot generate 2kg of fat tissue in 24hrs

If you eat a lot you weigh more because you have food inside your body

The amount of fat your body can manufacture in the short term is negligible. It's a long-term process.

Joanna always looks like she's won a competition to be up there ffs.

LOL no. The human body cannot generate 2kg of fat tissue in 24hrs

If you eat a lot you weigh more because you have food inside your body

The amount of fat your body can manufacture in the short term is negligible. It's a long-term process.

Your stomach empties everything you eat even if you're full in average 8 hours.

I guess you never gained weight quick or lose weight quick. Your metabolism must be incredibly slow.

I can gain 6 kgs (15 pounds) in 1 week rather easy. Eat a lot, sleep, sit, eat a lot and repeat.

Your stomach empties everything you eat even if you're full in average 8 hours.

I guess you never gained weight quick or lose weight quick. Your metabolism must be incredibly slow.

I can gain 6 kgs (15 pounds) in 1 week rather easy. Eat a lot, sleep, sit, eat a lot and repeat.
no it doesnt. even if it did, you're still eating again in that time frame, and drinking water.

you're probably constipated btw.

Yes. I add 2 kgs (4.5 pounds) without even trying in 24 hours. Adding fat is very easy. You just need to eat a lot and rest.
That’s not fat mate that’s water weight. Fat takes a minute to form in a visible way.

God damn am I reading this right? How is Conor a -330 favorite?

All that backslapping and asskissing between McGregor and Poirier is underwhelming. I'll take bottle throwing an and lawsuits all day compared to that bullshit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back