PBP UFC 256: Figueiredo vs. Moreno - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did Tony even fight tonight? I don't remember.

I think I believe what I do and I know I've watched more MMA than most of you - not a slight to you - that I don't need to elaborate, and even more so being buzzed here. I appreciate the difference of opinion despite disagreement. Either way, what a damn fight.

tenor.gif

Agreed though, great fight

I just know spanish but even I can tell that portugese translator is leaving stuff out he sucks lol
He is. Sadly he is the best translator also. Brazilians take 2 minutes to answer every question without interruptions so it must be hard for him to remember everything.
From his interview, he sort of agreed that a point deduction was warranted and he is open to the rematch. He would like a couple months to rest before a full camp, however. Misses his family.

Not worth considering, don't take the fight then

definitely is worth considering. He just drawed Moreno with a point taken away and cutting weight the second time in less than a month when he’s known for his power. Undoubtedly affected performance to some degree. Fig by Ko in the rematch.

One judge giving Brandon round 5 and thus making it a draw proves once again that judges have the intelligence of chimpanzes with downs syndrome.

Cormier and Joe are both unbearable. Oooooohh! UFC hyperbole is at an all time high.

Tony hasn't lost 8 rounds in a row, you goof

definitely is worth considering. He just drawed Moreno with a point taken away and cutting weight the second time in less than a month when he’s known for his power. Undoubtedly affected performance to some degree. Fig by Ko in the rematch.
Moreno also just cut weight in less than a month so that is redundant... Nah don't buy it at all, both will have considerably more research and time to prepare, not just Figgy.

"He's known for power" means nothing.

That fight happened way more because Figgy wanted it more than Moreno wanting it at that point in time.

Moreno landed more strikes (even tho Figgy's were stronger) + got 2 TDs in the 3rd, that was Moreno's round and it was a 10-8 because of point deduction.

You're getting it confused my man.
He didn't get any takedowns on the third. He was actually taken down by Fig.

Officially the judge that had the second draw gave Moreno the fifth. Fucking dumb. Figgy won.

Anatolian shepherd. Pain in the ass but great dog haha
Hahaha it looks alot like my dog which was supposedly a boerboel, he's a a little darker though. I've had all kinds of working line dogs and by far the biggest beast I've ever had.

Yeah, I just feel like after watching pettis and cowboy the last few times out, they’ve been done, and Tony’s had long layoffs, lots of personal shit, a horrific loss and that ligament rip. The window for khabib vs tony has

@BFoe you’re both tied with 3 wrong. All of us have the same picks for main event

I would like this if I could... @BFoe is a b!tch protected mofo, Yeah I said it.... <{natewhut}>

Moreno also just cut weight in less than a month so that is redundant... Nah don't buy it at all, both will have considerably more research and time to prepare, not just Figgy.

"He's known for power" means nothing.

That fight happened way more because Figgy wanted it more than Moreno wanting it at that point in time.

uh first of all, the only reason it was a draw was because of a fluke nut shot and I guarantee Fig cuts more weight then Moreno and he fed has more power to lose during those cuts. Normal Fig will KO Moreno.

Back