UFC 255

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
817CBFC2-34D9-420E-A474-75B13F04E512.png i buy 7-8 ppvs a yr. this one is a hard pass. how much would you be willing pay to watch this card...

They really should stop doing the flat rate for pay per views and fluctuate it depending on the quality. I’m personally interested in the main event and the other fights are ok. Hard to justify $65, $15-20 would be much more palatable.

I'm glad to have it incl in my 12 quid a month DAZN subscription over here. Definitely not PPV worthy even w all the shit going on etc.

3 of the 5 fight are good for a fight night card. But for a UFC numbered event its pretty weak.

It'll be free here but probably entirely at night time, so I won't have to pay. But if I lived in the states, I'd probably buy it.

Dana calling people who don't pay ppv to watch thieves, at the same time he is pulling cards out like this...

I buy most PPVs, but this will be a game time decision. Still not sure.
I certainly won't clear my schedule for it. If I'm free and at home, I might watch.

It's a really good card, but not quite PPV worthy. Prelims have some bangers too

Brandon Moreno
vs. Brandon Royval
Middleweight Joaquin Buckley vs. Jordan Wright
Women's Flyweight Antonina Shevchenko vs. Ariane Lipski
Welterweight Daniel Rodriguez vs. Nicolas Dalby
Early preliminary card (ESPN2 / ESPN+ / UFC Fight Pass)
Welterweight Alan Jouban vs. Jared Gooden
Middleweight Kyle Daukaus vs. Dustin Stoltzfus
Welterweight Louis Cosce vs. Sasha Palatnikov

Every fight card for the rest of 2020, is utter shite, so disappointing

Calvillo v Chookagian should be on the prelims. I have almost no interest in that junk. I know they are top ranked but it's just warm urine on paper to me. Moreno v Royval makes way more sense considering the main event is the same weight class and Moreno & Royval are legit. No one cares about who's next in line to get 50-45'd by Valentina

Perry v Means is no PPV match. Dana could have made that the featured prelim and tossed Buckley v Beverly Hills ninja on the PPV

Shogun v Craig 2. 50/50 the first one was alright

Overall not a good PPV but its better than Conor v Cowboy and Holm v Pennington 2

I remember how bad a few of those Australian PPV's were, this is that level

Back