UFC 255 is a glorified FN card

View attachment 810462
I get that we have been spoiled during Covid season when boxing hasn’t been excellent, but we can still burn cards on occasion. Especially PPVs!

The utter state!

There are a lot interesting names on the card. Aldo, Perry, Vera, Valentina, Lawler, Shogun

Doesn’t looks that bad to me.

6A61E516-569D-495C-8358-09EB3F06C6BE.jpeg

Looks solid to me, dont fool yourself, weight has nothing to with being a PPV worthy card, its the violence and this one has it.

Dana-cucks in 2023:

“How is Cutelaba vs Villiante a bad PPV Co-Main bro?? They come to bang!!”

two title fights, a shogun fight and a breakout star in buckley is not a normal fight night.

Yeah, that's the UFC's thinking. But I'm not sure small dudes or Shevchenko beating up on some woman no one has heard of have much appeal. The greatest flyweight there ever was couldn't headline a card FFS.

Aldo vs Vera most interesting to me.

The Lawler/Perry fight got cancelled right? before that it was actually a fairly deep card, but it lacks a proper PPV worthy headliner.

They should have PPV tiers. Some good fighters here, and I'm always down to watch Bullet, but I'm kinda with TS in that it isn't worth $65 on top of an ESPN+ subscription.

That Royval/Moreno fight has fireworks written all over it

Lawler vs. Perry and Aldo vs. Chito have been said to be on the card as well. It’s not the UFC’s best offering ever, but it’s a decent pay per view. There has been worse.

Back