UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez

As long as the perry, moreno and buckley fights happen i dont care what gets canceled this card.

Researched Daukaus v Stoltzuf.. I am feeling a lil value here. Tough guy with solid Thai skills and power. Heaps of subs to.
Chin dosent move though and Daukaus can crack him. Anyone able to watch Stolzufs fights before the 3rd last one? On some site you need a suscription for

This card will do about 19 buys. Friends and family of fighters on the card, if they dont stream it. Again too much wmma

For gambling I think Means, Gooden and Royval have value.

Should Lipski be the favorite vs elder Shevchenko? +130 on Lipski seems like good value.

Dalby at +285 seems like really good value, he's had a rough patch but a draw vs Till and a win over the Jewish Brazilian (forget his name), he could definitely upset DRod?

Gooden vs Jouban is interesting, Gooden from what I watched does not look UFC level and even vs 2-5 regional guys gets taken down. Gooden seems to have decent power but hes slow, Jouban has the length, experience and technical advantages. Jouban is 38 though and his chin has been cracked a few times, he doesnt respond to pressure that well either but with wins over guys like Saunders, Perry and Muhammad it seems like at Even odds its good value?

Royval looked insane in his last outing but doesn't have the most consistent career and I need to see more tape on Moreno to have a better grasp on the matchup.

Perry vs Means is interesting, the odds seem right and the fight feels like it could go either way eo I probably wont touch it. Means will box Perry up if he doesn't get wrestled or blasted by a big looping shot, and theres a good chance he will.

Not touching Shogun vs Craig

Daulkaus vs Stoltzkus I need to see more tape on, in the dark for on it.

Would love to hear some feed back, also bet on Fiziez to beat Moicano while you can, I got Fiziev at +105 and dropped some cash, hes -115 already...feels like pretty safe money.

Yeah i really like fiziev too at + money

Dalby at +285 seems like really good value, he's had a rough patch but a draw vs Till and a win over the Jewish Brazilian (forget his name), he could definitely upset DRod?
is cowboy oliveira jewish?

I don't see fiziev anywhere

Jordan wright is +225. I think he beats Buckley who's odds are jacked Becos of the impa ko. Wright is pretty technical, better kicks than buckley

Perry will goon his way into beating means, odds are awesome early.

Cynthia should wet blanket choog. Smaller i think but more physically active and better wrestling.

Lipski is a gamble but i like the odds. How often do we see someone land a knee bar? Unless luana Carolina has zero bjj skills....o tried finding if she was a white belt, no luck. But Antonina also looked god awful in her last showing.

Perez somehow tko'd formiga like it was nothing. Pretty much one sided and fast with the leg kicks. He'll be undersized fighting huge ass figureido. Hard to bet Perez, is he hoping to tko figureidos legs?

Last edited:
I don't see fiziev anywhere

It's not this card it's the week after.

I think Means/Perry plays out close, Means the better technician but Perry has the youth, durability and power edge.

If Means chin was trust worthy he would easily be the pick, without doubt. I'm interested to know what Perry's training and camp situation is this time out, because coming into fight Gall with no camp or corner he looked terrible

It's not this card it's the week after.

I think Means/Perry plays out close, Means the better technician but Perry has the youth, durability and power edge.

If Means chin was trust worthy he would easily be the pick, without doubt. I'm interested to know what Perry's training and camp situation is this time out, because coming into fight Gall with no camp or corner he looked terrible
He spent time with Yoel Romero. Should be interesting.

Figueiredo will merc Perez Perry wins and so does Royval.

This card will do about 19 buys. Friends and family of fighters on the card, if they dont stream it. Again too much wmma

For gambling I think Means, Gooden and Royval have value.
whatever I like this card, some very interesting matchups, all this complaining about card quality is a bit silly, there is a ufc event every week, a better's delight!

Does Perry have a real corner for this fight or is it just his girl again? He was getting outsruck by Gall and I dont think he looked that good without a gameplan.

Moneyline parlay,
November 13 odds

Deiveson Figueiredo -305, 2.5 inch reach advantage
Valentina Shevchenko -1,250 "Bullet"
Brandon Moreno -185 "The Assassin Baby"

Joaquin Buckley -265 "New King"
Louis Cosce -360 "The Monster"
Daniel Rodriguez -330 "D-Rod"

Parlay odds
+407

Back