PBP UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30 pm ET/3:30 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone think Figueirdo will be a dominant champ? I don't see it but I don't follow 125 really so hoping for some opinions.

I have Fig tonight but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Perez is a live dog here and the longer the fight goes I think the more it favors him.

CommonAgonizingBison-size_restricted.gif

71715-2093939.png

Fig has quickly become one of my favs. Looking forward to this card

The prelims are better than the PPV portion outside of Fig...

71715-2094912.png

71715-2099832.png

Not confident about many of these at all.

Imgur is flaked out using ImgBB so hope these work...

71715-2092626.png

71715-2100038.png

Let's do this.
I realize this is the prelim thread, but just wanted to give all you guys a heads up that Means is going to lose, and lose badly.

Sorry :(

Really depends on how well he holds up in the Championship rounds.

But with Perez, Askarov, Moreno and Royval as the current top-contenders in the division... I don't see anyone of them taking the belt off him. His athleticism and size advantage is just to huge. Like a flyweight Yoel in this regard. Weight-cutting really could be his bane at flyweight.

EDIT: And Garbant too I guess.

Yeah I mean he lost to Formiga not long ago (I'm assuming by control I didn't see the fight). I don't know the level of current contenders though but I can't see this guy as a DJ or Cejudo. Would like to be wrong because he's a finisher, just from what I've seen on him I didn't think he was some dominant force.

I realize this is the prelim thread, but just wanted to give all you guys a heads up that Means is going to lose, and lose badly.

<DCrying>

For me it was a hard call....I'm jus not sure I can pick Perry anymore lol.

All good tho!

<DCrying>

For me it was a hard call....I'm jus not sure I can pick Perry anymore lol.

All good tho!

I have a feeling that Platinum Mike is going to deliver a starching reminiscent of the Ellenberger KO.

When do the early prelims start? This is one of those cards where I care more about the prelims than the main card.

Isn't Perry's corner man his pregnant girlfriend? I'll take the Dirty Bird here.

I have a feeling that Platinum Mike is going to deliver a starching reminiscent of the Ellenberger KO.

As long as the scrap delivers I'll be happy.

Playing Tap is a bit of extra fun and I take none of it very seriously.

<mma4> Thinking Mike gets pieced up badly...

Isn't Perry's corner man his pregnant girlfriend? I'll take the Dirty Bird here.
She won't be in his corner this time AFAIK

Really hope Dirty Birds chin holds up and he gets a 50k KO of the night bonus on top of 30% of Perry's purse

The guy deserves it. He never complains and is always game. Technically he is better than Perry everywhere but Perry has that KO power and Tim's chin is not always the best

Back