PBP UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30 pm ET/3:30 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Colby's disciple got destroyed by a Mexican

<{jackyeah}>

tenor.gif

Moreno, the kid is an animal. Title shot forthcoming. Hope he wins.

Telling that he didn't seem to give a shit he injured his opponent. Did he even touch gloves after??

There is something of a cnut about him. Don't like.

Would've been funny had moreno realized he popped his shoulder out. And then put it back in place. And then continued to beat him.

always sucks when fights end on injuries like that. man both dudes so tough. Hope Royval recovers ok.

Shit reminds me of a horrific story.

A buddy of mine that had a frequent shoulder pop out problem eventually got super buff to strengthen it and keep it from happening, and years went by with no problem.

Eventually it popped out again, and since he was all buff, the muscle was super strong and locked up in panic with the shoulder out, and for a couple hours they couldn't pop it back it. He was screaming and shit in the er as they all tried to wrench it back in, and were even considering ng emergency surgery, but they finally got it to pop back in.

He said it was absolutely agonizing.
Scary.

There were a couple times it popped out for me that were almost as painful as my acl tear. But then it just pops right back into place.

Should tell your buddy to get a bar and hang from it 10-30 minutes a day.

Been doing it and haven't had an issue for years.

Well hopefully my main card picks go a little bit better.

71715-2097998.png

Classic example of fighters who start learning striking with kickboxing

Hands shit

Defense shit

No head movement

Etc etc

U gotta box too. Or you end up like this guy who cant punch to save his life.

it's hard to convince people. many people keep telling me that, "kicks and small gloves change the striking where boxing doesn't work" and i keep telling them that's like saying "striking doesn't work because of takedowns"

Back