PBP UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
War Shogun, Decapitate that arrogant Paul Craig guy.

Want Shogun to win but I know it might not happen. I don't want him to lose to this flapping asshole tho.

I have a feeling Craig is going to smoke Shogun.

I still don't know how the fuck judges scored their 1st fight a draw? Shogun clearly won that one.

I don’t understand why they don’t lower the price for weaker cards at least. People are more willing to drop $20 over $70 for a night of entertainment. Makes the sport much more approachable and getting 2 buys at $20 is worth more than 0 at $70.
Their logic is definitely flawed. I've said this for years. If streaming is really killing them, then lower the price to a reasonable amount so mass amounts of people buy it every time.

No one is wiling to overpay for under service.

All respect to the legend of PRIDE and former UFC LHW Champion
WAR SHOGUN.
giphy.gif

It doesnt matter if you make 30k or 200k. Its too much. Has nothing to do with jobs. I will buy them if I think it is a good card. This card? nah. Too much.
Respectfully disagree Sherbro

Joe talks about Shogun's amazing Pride run, including his GP win which was possibly MMA's greatest underdog story...other guy talks about him getting demolished by Jones.
<{hfved}>

Back