PBP UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so Calvillo, a grappler with no kick boxing or boxing skills, decides to stand, the entire fight, with a kickboxer who´s 5 inches taller ....
<mma4>

thank you Cynthia, thank you for being the only one to fuck up my parlay. And cause youre so definatly special, i can fkin guarantee this was the last fkin time i will ever bet on you. EVER.

also, Shogun needs to retire, enough is enough.

Peace out Sherbro's, stay safe...<RomeroSalute>

I'm going to sleep well.
tenor.gif
Mlr

I missed you playbyplay crew, sadly I had to work nightshift so I missed the entire card, sucks, I will have to catch up on it later after I have had some sleep.

Didn't really miss the fights, but missed the epic playbyplay crew more to be honest. Much love
1559692821_preview_tenor[1].gif

Comparatively is the point. He wasn't his best self but compared to the insanely biased commentary in other sports it really isn't that bad.

I've seen bad commentary in other sports, including some recent NFL games. But those guys are A level commentators compared to the recent poor quality of DC, Felder, and Rogan. They haven't been good at all by any measure, whether absolute or comparative.

Why Figueiredo have fought Benavidez in a rematch few month after winning the title against him pretty easily?

Why Benavidez had this second chance so fast after loosing by tko?

Why Figueiredo have fought Benavidez in a rematch few month after winning the title against him pretty easily?

Why Benavidez had this second chance so fast after loosing by tko?
Because Figueiredo missed weight the first time so the belt was still vacant. They rematched and it ended even worst

Some quality corner advice for Perry there!

What happened to Alex Nicholson? He was supposed to be Perry's cornerman, guess he couldn't get licensed for some reason.

Did you skip the prelims? Big mistake

Nope, prelims were solid.

wrong . Great card sherbro

prelims were much better than main card, but that doesn't make what I said wrong. I didn't even diss this card.

both you and Post 2 obv didn't read it correctly. I said it was SHIT COMPARED to Fight Circus.

It's obv you two n00bs missed Fight Circus, which was literally 3x the event the UFC could dream to be in terms of entertainment.

Enjoyed this card more than I thought I would. Not $65 good but decent enough.

Back