PBP UFC 255: Figueiredo vs. Perez - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also anyone crying about cage grabs by figueiredo, Perez grabbed the cage with BOTH FUCKING HANDS to pull out of the heel hook or he's tapped even faster.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Fig is like....

Muh opponent is..

tenor.gif

Alex Perez

Spoiler Alert, most of them can.

doubt it. I mean they might be able to leg kick me to a decision by running away and point fighting for 3 rounds, but most of them will not properly beat my ass. I’ve sparred with small guys before. No matter how good they are, it’s still like fighting an angry child. Size matters. Fig is on another level though.

He has been insufferable to me for the last 5-6 years. Approaching Goldie territory.

Goldie was a loveable idiot with the IQ of a 12 year old.

Rogan’s “I’m the Grand Poobah of all things MMA’ schtick despite having never fought, his technical knowledge stuck in 2007 and being a relentless UFC shill is much more obnoxious.

Androl looks great in the post fight at 40 years old. Got damn.

Omfg two of my bets didn’t go thru. Co main over 1.5 rounds, main under 1.5 rounds
:(

Also Moreno should have been fighting Fig. Gotta say it again. He will test him. May not win the fight but he will test him.

Is it illegal to grab the fence if nothing is happening? I don't know for sure but if he did that before perez even shot it might not even be ilegal
Well it's not permitted, that's why Goddard warned him, 2 times, but didn't had to tap his gloves or take a point, because it didn't make a difference, since when he grabbed the cage, Perrez didn't try to take him down. If he did and him grabbing the fence nullified the takedown or worst he could have landed on top of Perrez, that would be really bad.

Most of the time you will see the fence bend toward the fighter grabbing it if he used it to stay up. You can't even put your toes in the fence because he could grab it that way. All in all, you can't grab the fence, same as extending your fingers. Grabing it could lead to holding unto it, and extending your fingers leads to eye poke. That's why it's not allowed.

Back