News UFC 254 was watched by 11 million Russians

They don't know Gaethje. I think it's a hard accusation to make - that Justin agreed to lose as part of a work where he'd never get to redeem that loss.

No guarantee of ever seeing a TS again?? It's just ridiculous. Apparently he was part of a work where he was throwing everything he had at Khabib. People have even made threads about specific hard shots Justin landed. But he wasn't trying to knock him out??

You're right. It's a ridiculous and baseless accusation. It sounds like some shit Trump would make up.

An estimated 23.4 million Canadians watched GSP @ UFC 129. A record that shatters and holds true to the GOAT>

That's before my time. Did they show it free on TV or something? That would be about 50% of the population. I know the 2010 Olympic gold medal game in hockey, Canada vs USA did those numbers. But that would have been a ppv for the GSP fight, right? Is there a source for those numbers?

An estimated 23.4 million Canadians watched GSP @ UFC 129. A record that shatters and holds true to the GOAT>
Lol, we only have a population of 35 million today in 2020. Even if that happened today this would mean that 66% of the country's men, women, and children all watched this.

So..... this is def not accurate, lol.

How can you believe anything that comes out of Russia...

Heres Oleg talking about this fight being fixed

Here's the homeland security website talking about Khabib's manager being a terrorist and informant

http://homelandsecuritynet.com/blog/entry/top-ufc-manager-a-tale-of-espionage-terrorism

Honestly, how in the fuck would Oleg of all people have "insider info" on this? He's got a beef with Khabib and just about everyone else. Nobody would be talking to him if there were a fix.

You can believe it all you want, but Oleg saying it doesn't make it true, and there's zero evidence provided, so it's literally just him saying it.

If you've got even a single piece of evidence that's not purely circumstantial (saying "they have the same manager!!!!!" over and over is not evidence, in case you weren't aware) then I'll listen to it, but otherwise you just believe it because you want to, not because there's anything backing up your belief.

Back