News UFC 254 was watched by 11 million Russians

Yes, Taktarov's fight against Anthony Macias was a well known early UFC work and he admitted to taking part in it., his fight against Shamrock in the UFC is believed to be a work.

When you have a dirty guy like ali, who manages both sides of a tittle fight - that should be illegal IMO.

Fixed fights are real, but fighters wont talk about them until 20 years into the future

Honestly though I think it tends to be a bigger problem with managers keep their fighters apart, the whole situation with Blackhouse basically trying to give each fighter his own division(Nog UFC HW, Machida UFC LHW, Anderson UFC MW, Filho WEC MW and Lil Nog Affliction LHW) in the late 00's.

As far as that fight goes I would say it seems like more of a product of Khabib having more respect for Gaethje both personally and skill wise, he wasnt happy to coast to a decision and was also happy not to punish Justin.

Awaiting for UFC announcement of Khabib vs some guy from China on the same night as Conor vs some guy from India.

20 million tuned in for the poirier fight. Khabib can only go so far riding the coat tails of Conor.

Irish 6 million.

Russian 150 million.

Yes, LOL, one of the worst self burns ever in MMA, unfortunately you have to have some knowledge of the world economy to understand this.

Russia GDP per capita 11k
Ireland GDP per capita 79k

So, the average Irish has more than 7x more money to spend than the average Russian and, moreover, the Irish are a consuming society so they will spend money on people they like, like Conor for example, while the Kabibis fan base will watch his fights over an illegal stream sitting on white plastic chairs and will never ever buy any original kabibi merchandise

Basically he says hes been in fixed fights in the UFC before and that this was a fixed fight because they have the same manager and. Khabib finished his opponenet without anyone getting hurt. Just like how it usually goes
65713421.jpg

Will they watch when the American Justin Gaethje becomes Champion!?!?
That title is going to America.
Russia no more is #1 at LW.

Aren't you the dude who thinks Khabib/Gaethje was fixed?

<6>

Most russians in my group th k it was fixed too but I don't really care

The numbers aren't really that impressive and these numbers mean shit but he could have made good money in the state, Germany and Japan with these numbers.

Oleg Taktarov thinks it was fixed and probably has inside info. All I can say is that Both Khabib and His opponent are managed by the most dirty Manager in MMA history.
dirty because he earns millions?lol

Oleg Taktarov thinks it was fixed and probably has inside info. All I can say is that Both Khabib and His opponent are managed by the most dirty Manager in MMA history.
"probably", lol. Oleg said so so..... "probably fixed" indeed. I still want to know what Jah Rule thinks, personally.

The numbers aren't really that impressive and these numbers mean shit but he could have made good money in the state, Germany and Japan with these numbers.
They don't know Gaethje. I think it's a hard accusation to make - that Justin agreed to lose as part of a work where he'd never get to redeem that loss.

Oleg is a famous Khabib hater mate. Don't ever bring that jealous bum up again. Also a racist and an islamophobe.

You know you're the scum of the earth when Alexander fucking Emelianenko has to lecture you.

Many Russians(not all of us) hate Khabib and everything about him and will try to downplay everything he does.

Almost all of them were Muslims, Local football championship had more interest than Khabib's "fight"

All MMA fighters, all wrestler, all grapplers, all combat sport athletes, all fans of sports care about Khabib.
Of course he got a big fanbase from Dagestan, and in the muslim world but also outside of it.

There is nothing but admiration for a man who came from the mountain to achieve what he have done.

Yes, LOL, one of the worst self burns ever in MMA, unfortunately you have to have some knowledge of the world economy to understand this.

Russia GDP per capita 11k
Ireland GDP per capita 79k

So, the average Irish has more than 7x more money to spend than the average Russian and, moreover, the Irish are a consuming society so they will spend money on people they like, like Conor for example, while the Kabibis fan base will watch his fights over an illegal stream sitting on white plastic chairs and will never ever buy any original kabibi merchandise

Lmao, balkan-bitch crying about muslims again.

Poor Dana when he retired... tried to play it off like he didnt care and he was going to try and get Khabib back. but he knows it's over. he's trying so hard to find that next russian to make money off of (chimaev) seems to make him happy.

https://gol.ru/materials/6960-boj-habib-gejdzi-na-ren-tv-posmotreli-pocti-11-millionov-celovek
  • The audience was over 10.8 million viewers on Ren TV
  • The channel took first place in the ratings among Russians in the 25-54 age category
  • The target audience in the country in the 25-54 category is 19.2%, with the share of men being 25.7%
<mma4>

The number is most likely significantly higher since this stat doesn't account for groups of people watching on the same TV.
An estimated 23.4 million Canadians watched GSP @ UFC 129. A record that shatters and holds true to the GOAT>

Back