Rumored UFC 253 & 254 will take place at Yas Island (fight island)

So Usman somehow manages to get the cage size advantageous to defending his title, but Miocic got rushed into the small cage with DC crowing how great it would be for his game. Well, it didn't go the way DC thought it would...so who knows, maybe it'll be the same here.
Oh the UFC's playing favorites with it, there's no doubt about that. They really wanted Jorge and DC to become champs.

KHAMZAT ISLAND

I figured as much being they’ve booked a bunch of international fighters.

253 is running out of time to do so I think. Didn't they need a good amount of time to do the whole covid isolation thing?

Did hear they were having trouble getting all the international fighters into the USA for 153. Good they finally made a decision so fighters can know their travel arrangements.

Wasn't it obvious ?
Especially UFC 254 will take place in Fight Island because Khabib is fighting and i dont think he can fight at the Apex due to travel restrictions

Especially UFC 254 will take place in Fight Island because Khabib is fighting and i dont think he can fight at the Apex due to travel restrictions

Well even without that khabib won't fight in Vegas anyway.

Well even without that khabib won't fight in Vegas anyway.
U mean that UFC 253 is taking place on fight Island but there were reports before a month ago saying that UFC 253 will be at the Apex but i saw the names of the fighters most of them are international so i think probably it will be at Fight Island

I've got sources. It's happening. Bump me when I'm right. I cant say who but I know someone who knows someone

U mean that UFC 253 is taking place on fight Island but there were reports before a month ago saying that UFC 253 will be at the Apex but i saw the names of the fighters most of them are international so i think probably it will be at Fight Island

Khabib will be on Ufc 254 that was always going to be on Fight Island, due to khabib not figthing in Vegas, and they love him in Abu dhabi anyway.
I wasnt too sure about UFC 253, but I have always heard strong rumours about it being in Abu dhabi too.

So Usman somehow manages to get the cage size advantageous to defending his title, but Miocic got rushed into the small cage with DC crowing how great it would be for his game. Well, it didn't go the way DC thought it would...so who knows, maybe it'll be the same here.
Think you mean Izzy and not Usman.

Shoot, you're right. My bad. I tend to roll my eyes at them too much to tell 'em apart...

giphy.gif

Lol just messing with ya :D

Paving the way for Khamzat, I like it!

Back