PBP UFC 251 Masvidal vs Usman: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone pretty much agrees Max/Volk comes down to the 3rd round and who you gave it to but it was actually the 5th round the judges saw differently

Ecs-OKHVcAEDUWr
Lol, that ridiculous.

Fight of the night

Told you you were a moron

lol u literally waited 12 hours to tell me that. u must be really butthurt. your cuckiness is on another level. It could be the greatet fight of all time and i still wouldn't care - why you don't get it? If you enjoy it good for you.

353.gif

what a boring main event, wouldn't give a cent to usman or as gsp would say "not impressed"

GSP was given his first title fight after 2-0 in the UFC, and he lost. Then, he got his second title fight after 5-0 win streak in his second stint in the UFC. Just think about that, Kamaru had to go 9-0 in the UFC, and GSP was already giving 2 title shots. LOL

Consecutive fight win streak has NO bias. You just beat whoever is in front of you regardless of UFC bias. It is a better metric than title defenses.

No it is not considering when you are champ you are facing the top guys in division. You don't do that on every win streak and Usman didn't even fight top guys until like 4 fights ago.

No it is not considering when you are champ you are facing the top guys in division. You don't do that on every win streak and Usman didn't even fight top guys until like 4 fights ago.
I disagree because I have actually studied GSP's UFC record. He fought the same 4 guys at least 8 times. How do you interpret this fact? If GSP was in a deep division with killers waiting in line, then how does he end up fighting the same 4 guys at least twice each?

I disagree because I have actually studied GSP's UFC record. He fought the same 4 guys at least 8 times. How do you interpret this fact? If GSP was in a deep division with killers waiting in line, then how does he end up fighting the same 4 guys at least twice each?
Because 2 of those fights were rematches you fool.

You missed the point genius. How is GSP having so many rematches if the division is so deep with talent? LOL
No I didn’t miss the point. He rematched Matt Hughes the second time because Hughes was champion, he rematched Serra because Serra was the champion and had just defeated him. He rematched Koscheck because Josh had won a title eliminator. The only rematch which didn’t make the most sense was the Josh fight. I don’t understand your post.

He fought Hughes 3x, one he lost (for the belt), one he won the belt, and the other was for an interim belt on short notice when Serra fell out of his fight with GSP.

Hughes was the best WW in mma until the 2nd GSP fight and was a top contender year n half later still.

Serra was 2x since he lost belt + rematch. He stinks so give you this one.

BJ was 2x, one between the 1st n 2nd Hughes fight n the other after regaining the belt. BJ was obviously top tier at that time.

Kos was 2x, 07 on road back to title after losing to Serra, and once 3 years later when Kos went on a streak and was considered a top guy. Maybe not a win the same as Woodley or Covington but its certainly at least Maia/RDA level (kos obv not as good as RDA or even Maia but at 170 they arent ELITE wins on Usman resume, they're good)

Aside from that the worst fighter he fought was Hardy. Everyone else was basically the #1 contender. He was beating the cream of the crop.

I personally dont think Usman needs that many more wins, but he certainly needs to rack up 5-6 defenses to be better than GSP imo.

Did not drink since March 22 2015 soccer game Barcelona - Real Madrid 2:1 and I bet you did not do or have 10% my fighting skills and training I have done in last 5 years, you bum
I’d devour your soul. With your weak Alcoholic Liver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back