UFC 251 Bets

jaquis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Love the odds on Rose and Jorge

Thinking of adding Yan and Volk for a bigger parlay. Anyone like Max or Aldo?

Attachments

• E25CDD10-A0BD-4AAB-A32A-3BAD07B9AC4B.png
    E25CDD10-A0BD-4AAB-A32A-3BAD07B9AC4B.png
    523.4 KB · Views: 14
Great value on each favourite (championship fights) via decision

It's a fool's bet but worth it here imo

Great value on each favourite (championship fights) via decision

It's a fool's bet but worth it here imo

You like Yan by decision? I feel like it's TKO/KO Yan or Aldo uses leg kicks and UDs Yan.

Volk by decision +105 seems way better

You like Yan by decision? I feel like it's TKO/KO Yan or Aldo uses leg kicks and UDs Yan.

Volk by decision +105 seems way better

When's the last time Aldo really used leg kicks a lot and influenced a fight with them?

When's the last time Aldo really used leg kicks a lot and influenced a fight with them?

That's why I'm taking Yan straight up. I think Aldo's only chance is to use the leg kicks which he probably won't.

I'm worried about jorges cardio i like rose, yan, volk and ribas

Love the odds on Rose and Jorge

Thinking of adding Yan and Volk for a bigger parlay. Anyone like Max or Aldo?

I was able to buy Masvidal at +200, so I put a few bones down, but my bets are all over the place. I tend to spread my money around different small wager to minimize risk and find value in parlays.

Parlayed Aldo > Max & parlayed Zhumagulov > Prochazka for $10. Each pay like 6:1 and 5:1. But also parlayed Yan > Volkanovski > Usman to hedge. It's a weird system that limits exposure, while keeping the door open for a few interesting wins. So yeah, I actually have every fighter on the main card in some combo of parlay, along with a few undercard guys. Even put $10 on PVZ at +625.

This sherdog forum is different than cover forum. In Sherdog forum, the general consensus is keep all bet in 1 thread and at Cover forum, you create your own thread for your bet and discussion.

So yeah, you should keep all yours bet in a specific thread that is already created for everyone. BUT if you are narcissistic in nature, you should create new thread since your bet is more important than other people bet.

Back