UFC 250?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
any guesses as to who will headline this card? other possible matches? may 9th in Brazil.

Aldo vs Cejudo?
Amanda nunes vs ________?
Thiago santos vs Gustafsson?
Anderson silva vs ________?

the winner of mcgregor gillespe and islam m. vs kevin lee

In Brazil,

Aldo Vs Cejudo
Anderoid Vs TBA

any guesses as to who will headline this card? other possible matches? may 9th in Brazil.

Aldo vs Cejudo?

Cruz vs Cejudo
Amanda vs Antonia shevchenko
Santos vs gus or rumble johnson would be good
Anderson silva vs retirement sounds good too

Santos has a long way to go with his rehab. May would be 10months since his knee injuries, i really doubt he will be able train for that. I would guess he won't be fighting again until Aug/Sept or so.

Aldo vs Cejudo?
Wiki says:

While not officially announced by the organization, a UFC Bantamweight Championship bout between the current champion Henry Cejudo and former WEC Featherweight Champion and former two-time champion José Aldo has been targeted for the event and could serve as the event headliner.[1][2]""
It sources https://globoesporte.globo.com/comb...ry-cejudo-x-jose-aldo-de-luta-principal.ghtml & https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/R...ight-Title-Affair-Targeted-for-UFC-250-168889

Take it for what it's worth.

Aldo vs Cejudo?

So far

www.Tapology.com

I don't think they'll go out of their way to make it crazy like a hundred event, but I would assume they try to make it sorta special. Not trying to give you shit but you been here since 2007 and you don't check Tapology first? I think your picks are right on the money though, Nunes, Santos and or Silva or atleast one of them. None have a fight scheduled, not sure about injuries etc. don't feel like checking.

Santos is going to out until July/August.

Cejudo vs Aldo
Nunes vs Aldana
Anderson vs Lawler
Munhoz vs Vera
Werdum vs Oleynik

Izzy vs costa in quick turn around after stopping romero!!! Lol

If Nunes fights on this card I assume it’ll be against Aldana, as Peña vs Ladd has been booked.

How about Barboza vs CDF?

Back