UFC 250 PBP/Discussion

Not gonna watch one second of tape, or even the event most likely.

Parlayed juiced Merab+Fili and that's it. I'm done haha.

(Plus have them in a parlay with Blaydes).
Im gona tail your merab and blaydes. Fili i don't trust

Im gona tail your merab and blaydes. Fili i don't trust

Fili has really improved his striking imo. No shame losing a decision in a striking match to Super Sadiq, that's one of the better overall strikers in MMA. The fight before that, Fili looked amazing in knocking out a good striker in Moraes. Fili's setup of the KO with the feint was brilliant, he worked it off a body shot he'd thrown earlier and saw how Moraes reacted. His jab is terrific now too, he absolutely mauled Jury with just that jab alone.

Jourdain...he's sloppy. Most of his punches are wild, winging shots from distance. He throws hard kicks but they're mostly telegraphed. He got the dogshit beat out of him most of rd 1 vs Choi. To his credit, Jourdain is tough. He looked dead tired after rd 1, but he came out and still threw power shots in rd 2 and didn't slow down. There's something to be said for a guy who will really fight through fatigue. And he has some power. The shot he dropped Choi with was nice, a short crisp punch on the button. But Choi was willing to brawl with him, while Fili likely will use his jab and footwork to make Jourdain look clumsy.

Maybe -220 doesn't have tons of value...IDK. I think Fili wins and wanted someone on the card to parlay with Merab so there you go. I just didn't want to do any other research at all ha ha.

Back