UFC 249 Predictions: Diary of a Pro Gambler

BangBang

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Super impressive researched tips for each fight.

Not a gambler myself, but find his analysis very interesting and informative.

Check it out!

We've discussed this idiot tout on here before. He is a fraud with poor results who lies about them by claiming a killing in live-bets.

After 2 hr decisive analyst of the matchup, 2 hr invested watching him, this fucker have the audacity to pass on every fight. This mofo waiting for Jon Jone at +260 before placing a bet.

This is the "Diary of non-Gambler" is more accurate description.
There literally 1000 millionaire are made thank you to youTube ethical practice of promoting fake guru and fake mentor, the King of fake guru likely Dan Lok. This 'Diary of Pro Gambler' is a small potatoes compare other charlatan.

Last edited:
This guy is a total clown and hides his betting record because it's terrible.

After 2 hr decisive analyst of the matchup, 2 hr invested watching him, this fucker have the audacity to pass on every fight. This mofo waiting for Jon Jone at +260 before placing a bet.

This is the "Diary of non-Gambler" is more accurate description.
There literally 1000 millionaire are made thank you to youTube ethical practice of promoting fake guru and fake mentor, the King of fake guru likely Dan Lok. This 'Diary of Pro Gambler' is a small potatoes compare other charlatan.
He is just passing for the casuals. Send him your social security number then you get a free set of winning lotto numbers to start.

serious, what do this retard tout in here? Dude ask a ton of money to give you a couple of plays that always lose and then ask you more for the vip, were you gonna made a lot of money livebetting LOL... and people actually paid for that.

serious, what do this retard tout in here? Dude ask a ton of money to give you a couple of plays that always lose and then ask you more for the vip, were you gonna made a lot of money livebetting LOL... and people actually paid for that.
He's had an especially rough 2020 so far, iirc he went couple grand on a few different plays and they all got rekt badly. I don't follow his live-betting though and whether he makes money back.

People paying for plays when he literally puts out videos giving his fill analysis are the retards in the scenario. He is just taking advantage of morons good for him. Listen to his analysis and then choose what you want to do with the information. Lmfao.

Yeah I fell for it, paid for his bets for like 6 months, he is like -20u since September lol, where was this thread when I needed it... He claims to be watching footage 100+ hours a week and then comes with the most dumbass tips, just a con artist, every video of his has catchphrases like "double your money with compound interest". He himself is saying that he is limited on all bookmakers, there is no pinnacle in UK, so he 100% isn't betting himself, he is just selling betting tips and making probably 10k+ a month, this is how I know he doesn't care if his bets are gonna win or not, the old members will leave once they see losing patterns and he will always generate new members from youtube or even here.

He's had an especially rough 2020 so far, iirc he went couple grand on a few different plays and they all got rekt badly. I don't follow his live-betting though and whether he makes money back.

He went 2 units on RDA to beat Chiesa, the week after he went 3 units on Morono to beat Chaos and then trying to make some kind of point about him knowing better then everyone else the following week he went 4 units on Tim Means to beat Rodriguez.

Once he makes a pick he just ignores anything that counters it, has zero training experience himself and does not understand grappling at all.

As long as you take his analysis more for background information you may have missed it's actually quite good. Will subscribe

He went 2 units on RDA to beat Chiesa, the week after he went 3 units on Morono to beat Chaos and then trying to make some kind of point about him knowing better then everyone else the following week he went 4 units on Tim Means to beat Rodriguez.

Once he makes a pick he just ignores anything that counters it, has zero training experience himself and does not understand grappling at all.
I been making a full living in ufc/mma since Penn vs Diaz, that is almost 10 year in mma betting. I don't known how to throw a punch and even grapple for the life of me but analyze a fight and known how to fight is 2 complete different thing. People who can not distinguish the different will make their pick base on Dominic Cruz and Chael Sonnen pick will find them-self in a hole.

I been making a full living in ufc/mma since Penn vs Diaz, that is almost 10 year in mma betting. I don't known how to throw a punch and even grapple for the life of me but analyze a fight and known how to fight is 2 complete different thing. People who can not distinguish the different will make their pick base on Dominic Cruz and Chael Sonnen pick will find them-self in a hole.

Shh

I don´t like talking trash about people (said by every trash talker right?)

But I´ve seen most touts - and also checked alot of them out. From what I can see this guy

- Has a fantastic website for casuals - Its very well made, and it is just like those super long pages where you get can rich quick for just 37$ and only within the next 2 hours. His site is very cartoonish and its alot of money money money, and it looks impressive to people who are "casuals" as most would say. Its very very well made. And he has also managed to capure a huge audience who will speak of him like a god - and will say "omg best breakdowns DUUUUUUDE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO GET THEM MONEY YOO!!!!"
But the thing is - how can you say its a good breakdown - if you don´t know what a good breakdown is? Its easy to be very emotional, have strong opinions and say alot of fancy shit to sound like you´re an expert - like some guy said he said something about the weather and wooooooooooooow that details man shit noone does it like you broo....Sigh...
Also who goes hunting for prop picks a couple hours before the fights? Some love prop bets some dont - my opinion is prop bets have usually much higher value but requires alot more technical analysis, yes you´ll lose more but may be more profitable. Anyway thats off topic.
My main point here is - I´ve checked his "intense super dedicated breakdown vids" And what a joke...He spends 2-3 hours seeing a couple fights or so, he doesn´t notice much, he barely does any research, lack of notes and he is so quick to form a strong opinion.

The fight with Tracy Cortez vs Vanessa Melo - If the video is still up - you can find it - he said on his twitch that there was a "100% chance" that there was no way cortez could win on the feet....At that point i knew the guy was a moron. No proper analyst would say 100% or use percentages that way - and what happened in the fight? Oh right, his pick of Melo lost big time, and on the feet. Which had a 0% chance of happening. I bet on Tracy on that - didn´t get his whole Melo love.

Just one example though. So you cant give him heat for that - law of small numbers as said, so its not his pick but the way he used percentages.

His site also got outdated graphs...

His site seems to be built on a community, worshipping him - not a bad idea, it works for him.
He does like to claim his research is so good and like most other touts hes the number 1 this and that...yes...right...and then of course its just bad luck, bad streaks - yes - its never him perhaps not having done enough, again it may be true, but its annoying how touts seem to never admit they should improve this or that - if i were to follow a tout i´d much more be willing to do it to someone who´d be honest rather than spam their parlays and profitable bets in my face and then go hiding when they lose....i see this everywhere.its sickening.

So in short:

Great site
Great guy for casuals and he really is successful massive respect for that - and he obviously knows what hes doing in that regard
Breakdowns...and his tout site? Eh fishy, no third party tracking and his breakdowns imo is mostly horrible...and the way he claims he does so much research..which apparently people love - so maybe other touts should follow too and do that..but his twitch research, - well he is often missing some very big things - however the guy does understand probablity..somewhat, except the 100%..but a bit too emotional and i think he´s suffering from all this high energy - casual stuff, i think he´d do better also doing more research alone, and quietly.
Anyway people can follow and listen to whoever they want. Perhaps he can make alot of people bet on a specific line so we can get even more value, I wouldn´t mind that.
As much negative and trash talk this is - I fully respect what he´s doing and his success. But I dont like the lack of third party tracking.

I remember this guy, he used to give handjobs for a tenner at the new york subway.

picks of this prick; Rosa, Rozentruik and Cruz, all 3 got literally raped... good analisis LOL

Back