Media UFC 249 official poster.

Fight of the Decade... and yes, we are only two months into it....

:meow::meow:<{JustBleed}>
Been campaigning the good fight to hope this fight happens for a long while now. Glad it's rebooked and hope they both make it to fight day healthy. Easily one of the most prestigious title fights of all time.

BREAKING NEWS

TONY IS INJURED

I'm staying cold as ice until both men have entered the octagon.

Really hope tony gives khabib the worst beating in the history of mma

bj/sanchez , Bigfoot/Cain, ect.. style

Really hope tony gives khabib the worst beating in the history of mma

bj/sanchez , Bigfoot/Cain, ect.. style
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Unpopular opinion here.. even if the co-main is a wmma fight id rather have them on the poster. Co-main should always be on poster !

I'd rather they faceout for the poster faceoff at weigh-ins and all other events live, the poster feels like they about to kiss...

I kinda feel let down by this poster, it's good but that's it.

You can't let them forget about Conors superior striking -
giphy.gif

But uh, he beat Cowboy who was on fire with an undefeated win streak, right ?

lol.
The average fan is dumb. That's fine. What is embarrassing is the MMA "media". Luke Thomas, Ariel etc. They just regurgitate this nonsense and they all know better. They do half the UFCs job for them. Listening to Ariel and Luke Thomas this week treat Fabia with any respect at all is pathetic. Once it was clear the dude is either not right in the head, or just a charlatan if they had balls they would have hammered him until he cried and hung up. Instead they let him yammer on and on as if what he was saying was nonsensical in any way, shape, or form.

Back