Media UFC 249 official poster.

I notice that too

images

View attachment 732619
View attachment 732621

So easy a caveman could do it.

I have never been so hyped for a fight in a long time, probably the last time I felt so hyped for a fight was Cro Cop vs Fedor and that was such a long time ago!!!, there are other fights since then I have been pumped for, but nothing like this!!. I just pray it happens for real this time

I hope Tony beats his ass for 4 rounds and KO's him in the 5th.

I have never been so hyped for a fight in a long time, probably the last time I felt so hyped for a fight was Cro Cop vs Fedor and that was such a long time ago!!!, there are other fights since then I have been pumped for, but nothing like this!!. I just pray it happens for real this time
d67663ab89c752a951c7802a6ed7346c.jpg

haha thats literally how I am. I would be beyond disappointed if it falls through this time, I can't go through a 5th time of it not happening, I really believe that if it collapses this time then thats it, I feel it will never happen at that point and it should be avoided at all costs. HUGE PRAYERS. Please MMA Gods give us this fight, we deserve it.

9316b207d6ea48a998c1dcfe117c55af.jpg

haha thats literally how I am. I would be beyond disappointed if it falls through this time, I can't go through a 5th time of it not happening, I really believe that if it collapses this time then thats it, I feel it will never happen at that point and it should be avoided at all costs. HUGE PRAYERS. Please MMA Gods give us this fight, we deserve it.

9316b207d6ea48a998c1dcfe117c55af.jpg
Pray harder, this fight needs it.
h7BnjZtQQfaBUj4VVW8UPpCnbRM3bliArS-MgQE-KsE.jpg

Lame. Looks like the tale of a love story with that poster

2 men...1 Tiramisu....UFC 249

Back