UFC 249 is STACKED!

LOL @ Ben Rothwell vs Gian Villante, that has to be the most random matchup ever, more random than the Black Beast vs Latifi matchup

Where is that picture from? its weird that in Andrade vs Rose pictures both have their belts on while both are not champions anymore.

Just from google, if u type the event name the card shows up before search engine choices

What r u talking about 242 was one of the most stacked cards of all time! It had Khabib, Poirier, Makhachev, Tukhugov, Abdurakhimov, Taisumov, Azaitar, Salikhov, Belal Muhammad and Akhmedov, just to name a few!

oh I get it you’re gimmick is fantasizing about Dagestan fighters

ok

This guy has a hard-on for Dagestan. Look at all the fighters he listed...I mean c'mon.
But he listed Moroccan-German, Dagestani, Uzbekistani-Czech who was born in Tajikistan and Palestinian American.

That’s not stacked at all. Not a bad card, but not even close to being stacked.

Co-main features Uriah Hall for fucks sake. Why?

Yet another example of the UFC trying to stick us with a thoroughly mediocre card with the promise of a good main event. Gonna be really funny when either Tony or Khabib gets injured.

By today's standards and ufc cards, yes, this is STACKED lel

Will watch only the main event. No, I am not a casual. The card itself is like a 5.5/10 just cause of kebab and tony...

Huh. Looks like a decent card to me. You should edit the OP and put it up there. Just sayin'....

Done.

Not sure how anyone can say it isnt stacked.

Khabib vs Tony is the most anticipated fight probably in UFC history, at least one of.

Compare to the last few cards - 246 and 244 didnt even have title fights, 247 had Juan Adams on the main card etc.

This guy has a hard-on for Dagestan. Look at all the fighters he listed...I mean c'mon.

Man Makhmud Muradov is originally from Uzbekistan but he started to train mma after he moved into Czech republic he lives in CZE for more then 8 years and is married with czech girl ...he is Uzbek with Czech heart so he is not Dagestani :D he also bring CZ and UZ flag on every event no Dagestani flag so dont be butthurt buddy

Man Makhmud Muradov is originally from Uzbekistan but he started to train mma after he moved into Czech republic he lives in CZE for more then 8 years and is married with czech girl ...he is Uzbek with Czech heart so he is not Dagestani :D he also bring CZ and UZ flag on every event no Dagestani flag so dont be butthurt buddy
According to his interviews he is from Tajikistan. There is some controversy now because he said something like that Tajiks wants to have him as one of theirs but he is an Uzbek and they won't have him. It was said in not very respectful way and I've seen Salim Mukhidinov, Tajik fighter from Bellator said that if he meet Muradov it will more than likely end in a fight.

It's missing 1 big fight to label it as "stacked" imo. Solid though, yet I'm certain they will screw up the bout order and make it look worse than it is.

I'm so excited for this, its almost shaping up like UFC 242!

The main event alone makes this PPV worthwhile as Tony vs Khabib is the most anticipated fight in UFC history, but other than the main event the card also includes Ottman Azaitar, Shamil Abdurakhimov, Makmud Muradov and Belal Muhammad!

If Umar Nurmagomedov gets added hopefully they dont split the event into two PPVs.View attachment 732113
View attachment 732117
Its heavily Muslim, like Khabib cards have started to become, but there is alot of meat for us hardcores. Not the best casual audience card.

Often, the UFC Muslim fighters, being mostly Dagi, are boring wrestlers. Shamil is really unwatchable.

According to his interviews he is from Tajikistan. There is some controversy now because he said something like that Tajiks wants to have him as one of theirs but he is an Uzbek and they won't have him. It was said in not very respectful way and I've seen Salim Mukhidinov, Tajik fighter from Bellator said that if he meet Muradov it will more than likely end in a fight.
He was born in Tajikistan but was growing up in Uzbekistan from 2yo his dad is Uzbek mother is Uzbek... and anyways without Czech rep and mainly Petr "Monster" Kníže he isnt in UFC and without Muradov is not any MMA scene in Uzbekistan and btw any Salim Mukhidinov 7-3 guy can talk whatever he wants he is featherweight ! :D Muradov would kill him... he wanna jump guy which is middleweight and was multiple times stabbed and gunshoted in his early age when he was working on "doors" in siberia clubs so iam sure he dont give a **** about any 7-3 bum from featherweight :D and sorry but tajiks hilarious they didnt care about him till he get popular... :D

Last edited:
Back