UFC 249 is STACKED!

I'm so excited for this, its almost shaping up like UFC 242!

The main event alone makes this PPV worthwhile as Tony vs Khabib is the most anticipated fight in UFC history, but other than the main event the card also includes Ottman Azaitar, Shamil Abdurakhimov, Makmud Muradov and Belal Muhammad!

If Umar Nurmagomedov gets added hopefully they dont split the event into two PPVs.
fairly decent card, a 7,5.

stacked card

Villante at HW on the main card

pick one

This is what passes for stacked , only because of the low quality UFC has been putting out for past year + now...

good card
564575.jpg

So is every card that doesn't have a bunch of Dagestanis shit?

Really good card.

Gane is there
Andrade is fighting the little boy again.
Stephens vs Kattar will be fireworks
Hall vs Souza is a good fight

And the most random matchup in UFC history in Rothwell vs Villante.

Every fight in the card is interesting except the WMMA

Are you serious? Rose and Andrade rematch is going to be a very interesting fight. I'd love to see Rose win that fight. She was winning in their first fight until she was dropped on her head. Rose was showcasing us a striking clinic before he she got beat.

Lmfao 242 was shit

felder vs barboza was the CO MAIN

Lmfao 242 was shit

felder vs barboza was the CO MAIN

What r u talking about 242 was one of the most stacked cards of all time! It had Khabib, Poirier, Makhachev, Tukhugov, Abdurakhimov, Taisumov, Azaitar, Salikhov, Belal Muhammad and Akhmedov, just to name a few!

Hey guys, look at this card it's awesome! Just google it, it's the best! Post the f'ing card.

I like the card, it's got some good interesting fights on it.
Obviously the main event is massive, that is one of the absolute biggest fights UFC can put on right now in any division.

ps. I do think that us PBP'ers are going to have some good fun with "Khama Worthy" 's name during that event...

I dont know about " stacked" but compared to what the UFC has been giving......I guess it kind of is. Strong undercard- acceptable PPV / with undercard attached that I have no problems shelling out the $$ for.

Really good card.

Gane is there
Andrade is fighting the little boy again.
Stephens vs Kattar will be fireworks
Hall vs Souza is a good fight

And the most random matchup in UFC history in Rothwell vs Villante.
Gian Villante.....I mean super nice guy and all....but....I have to think the main reason he is still an active UFC fighter is cos he is good buddies with Matt Serra and Matt Serra is best buddies with Dana. Rothwell is f**king huge, and I don't quite know how that fight is going to go. I think Rothwell really has to win it to stay even slightly relevant and if Villante looks like a fish-out-of-water in this first HW fight, I think even e may realize it's time to pull-the-plug on his fight career.

Gian Villante.....I mean super nice guy and all....but....I have to think the main reason he is still an active UFC fighter is cos he is good buddies with Matt Serra and Matt Serra is best buddies with Dana. Rothwell is f**king huge, and I don't quite know how that fight is going to go. I think Rothwell really has to win it to stay even slightly relevant and if Villante looks like a fish-out-of-water in this first HW fight, I think even e may realize it's time to pull-the-plug on his fight career.
Usually LHWs that move up do well because they have an speed&cardio advantage and they are more athletic and skilled than the HWs.

Villante will be still slow for a HW.

typical Sherdog hate thread that turns out to be a great event

what else is new?

I got me a ticket for that shit... hopefully the co and main even goes down.

Back