UFC 249 is STACKED!

so did Muradov...
giphy.gif
Lol so unless one works for UFC we're supposed to say "card sucks, I'm not buying this, I'm going to stream from my parents basement like I do every event!"
not EVERY event. Do you have an ESPN+ subscription? I don’t need one here in Canada..

If all the fights advertised happen I totally agree with you!

On a side note. I am only watching to see Ben get his arse kicked.

I don't see how Ben loses that fight. His opponent hasn't had a win streak since 2010.

I looked it up unfortunately its not yet confirmed. Maybe it's in the works. Ortega wants it to be a 5-rounder so a Co-Main doesnt work for him.

Co main should be a 5 rounder? unless Ortega does NOT want that?

Oh man that would be excellent if Dana could work some magic. They would both have 8 weeks of camp so it should be enough time.
giphy.gif

its pretty good but really depends on who they'll get as main event replacement

I wouldn't say stacked, but it's pretty decent. Rock solid main event. Some decent main card bouts.

the card also includes Ottman Azaitar, Shamil Abdurakhimov, Makmud Muradov and Belal Muhammad!

Most of these guys are going to lose.

some good fights

but stacked?

you literally started watching MMA in 2019 didn't you

I'm so excited for this, its almost shaping up like UFC 242!

The main event alone makes this PPV worthwhile as Tony vs Khabib is the most anticipated fight in UFC history, but other than the main event the card also includes Ottman Azaitar, Shamil Abdurakhimov, Makmud Muradov and Belal Muhammad!

If Umar Nurmagomedov gets added hopefully they dont split the event into two PPVs.
Fuck off mate

Hey guys, look at this card it's awesome! Just google it, it's the best! Post the f'ing card.

no Brian Ortega vs. Z. Magomedsharipov is not in the list of match ORTEGA wants zabit in 5 rounds to prove that zabit is worthy in championship rounds

not EVERY event. Do you have an ESPN+ subscription? I don’t need one here in Canada..

I'm also in Canada, no I don't have ESPN+ either.

I have Fight Pass, TSN and order some PPVs - 249 for sure!

Co main should be a 5 rounder? unless Ortega does NOT want that?

Oh man that would be excellent if Dana could work some magic. They would both have 8 weeks of camp so it should be enough time.
giphy.gif

I think Co-Mains are usually 3 rounds unless they're a TS?

I'm so excited for this, its almost shaping up like UFC 242!

The main event alone makes this PPV worthwhile as Tony vs Khabib is the most anticipated fight in UFC history, but other than the main event the card also includes Ottman Azaitar, Shamil Abdurakhimov, Makmud Muradov and Belal Muhammad!

If Umar Nurmagomedov gets added hopefully they dont split the event into two PPVs.

its obvious that in your little stupid world "Stacked" means " full of muslims". But for normal people Ottman azaitar or belal muhammad or muradov doesnt mean "stacked". you got it wrong again, and i've seen you consistently make stupid threads and posts. Also your perfect role model was a pedophile.

Back