UFC 248 PBP/Discussion

Have Romero winning 3-2 (Romero in rounds 1, 2, and 5), but Izzy probably takes it on the judges' cards.

Lame fight.

3-2 Izzy and his stock should plummet. He didn't want to fight aside from throwing some decent leg kicks.

He didnt really want Yoel, he just wants the accolades of beating him

3-2 either way. Romero won 1 and 5, Izzy won rd 3. Other 2 up for grabs

Ufc going to give izzy the decision most likely, worst title fight ever, idc cause I had the over but man that was shitty

Ufc is lame

close fight you know who’s getting the win

how do you score rd 1 or rd 5 for Izzy?

I'm absolutely disappointed by Izzy TBH. Fought not only like a pussy, but like he didn't have a plan for this fight at all...

After that I knew I could take his best shot... the leg... shut up fool

Izzy pre-fight was like +200 for decision win. Missed out on this rigged shit win.

Saying you can go another 5 rounds isnt a good thing Izzy.

Costa doesnt stop, I think Izy might get wrecked there

All you guys only blaming Izzy?

Romero always tries to slow down fights to the best of his ability and then explode. There where two guys in there.

Congratz to all winners toninight! And to those who made some great livebets! I should have went with my gut and made props bets like izzy dec, JJ dec and kept it small but specific high odd props..oh well. 3 splits tonight lost. It´s almost a joke now, and seems like 4 media people have it for me the rest for the others, so probably the right decision that i lost those, oh well. A loss or win doesnt determine always if there was value, but still i was not good tonight, terrible.
I was terribe livebetting tonight, -1.6u prebet, but livebets lost around -2.6...so small loss night into big loss night...5 split decisions in a row ive lost. Oh well, variance..but will need to play more defensively and safer next week and really pull back, and put in the work..Time to re-evaluate and change whats not working good enough.

Thanks for tonight! Congratz again to all winners!

Sherdog and other MMA media want access to the UFC, they will tow the line

Would've been a nice night if that idiot Li Jingliang didn't decide to grapple Magny, only leg in my parlays to crash zzzz

Hoping one day Yoel won't get fucked by the judges

Back