UFC 248 main event?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Masvidal vs Nick Diaz or Adesanya vs Romero?

i would go with the first one, it is selling more.

If it's a choice between those two Izzy vs Yoel is 1000x more important and interesting.

enjoy your yellow card, i gave it to you because of your dumb threads and boring personality

hope u learn from this, good luck

enjoy your yellow card, i gave it to you because of your dumb threads and boring personality

hope u learn from this, good luck

you should be so glad of yourself, putting so much importance into...sherdog. i am sure your personality is so awesome

upload_2020-1-9_11-18-2.jpeg

Nick Diaz is retired. So if we have to choose between Masvidal vs TBD and Izzy vs Romero, I would suggest giving the main event to a fight that actually happens.

Would be awesome if it was 2008

fight between 2 active fighters that actually moves the division on and isn't some romantic fight involving someone who hasn't won a fight since 2011

pretty obvious really
Nick vs Masvidal is good business. Plus, I just want to see Nick fight again, absolute stud.

I am confused. The guy lost to Borrachinha (who is ahead in the ranking) and got the title shot before Borrachinha? Why do we have a ranking? It says not much in my opinion...

I am confused. The guy lost to Borrachinha (who is ahead in the ranking) and got the title shot before Borrachinha? Why do we have a ranking? It says not much in my opinion...
Costa is out for like 6 months with an injury

Costa is injured. UFC and Israel didn't want to wait for him. Yoel is next in the rankings.

Dude i dont' think this fight is actually happening, or at least not that soon
I could be wrong, but the only thing I've seen is a thread with a bullshit tweet

Nick Diaz is going to be ready to fight in 8 weeks?<DisgustingHHH>

Correct me if I am mistaken because I honestly don't know.. but I thought to fight in UFC you have to enter the USADA testing pool for 6 months first?. can't see Nick fighting again and having to go through USADA with all the stress he had before.. I think Adesanya vs Romero will happen though for sure

Nick Diaz is not a professional fighter anymore, so no BIG fight should be based on him. Adesanya-Romero is the fight for me, although I don't see how Romero keeps getting title fights when he always seems to lose.

9521821A-3DBE-488B-A21C-C11EBC2103FB.png
Correct me if I am mistaken because I honestly don't know.. but I thought to fight in UFC you have to enter the USADA testing pool for 6 months first?. can't see Nick fighting again and having to go through USADA with all the stress he had before.. I think Adesanya vs Romero will happen though for sure
Nick never left the USADA pool. He was tested 3 times in 2019. Not a lot, but enough.
https://www.usada.org/news/athlete-test-history/

Back