PBP UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero - Main Card PBP Discussion: 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! That was a great fight between Zhang and Joanna. Great win for Zhang! As for Romero and Adesanya, could say Adesanya just did enough, still a great win!

I was technically awake. But pretty trashed so it was whatevs. Really sucked the life out of a great card though.

I made it to round three woke to find my screen watching me...

I made it to round three woke to find my screen watching me...
Lmao! What a terrible fight. Now I have to hear all about how it was a “high stakes chess match.” Give me a break.
I made I through to the end of the fight, but fortunately for me I was pretty tipsy and had the PBP to talk to. And my gf, she’s a fight fan too. Horrible main event.

Lmao! What a terrible fight. Now I have to hear all about how it was a “high stakes chess match.” Give me a break.
I made I through to the end of the fight, but fortunately for me I was pretty tipsy and had the PBP to talk to. And my gf, she’s a fight fan too. Horrible main event.

For real, the ladies co-main had me of the edge of my seat main event pushed over the edge of sleep & drool, at one point of waking I thought I pissed myself but just a half spilt beer thank God I'm getting older but adult diapers not needed. (Yet)

For real, the ladies co-main had me of the edge of my seat main event pushed over the edge of sleep & drool, at one point of waking I thought I pissed myself but just a half spilt beer thank God I'm getting older but adult diapers not needed. (Yet)
Haha I feel ya bro, I’m 41 and not getting any younger. Pretty soon I’ll be watching fights from a nursing home wearing a diaper like Junior Albini. I’ll still be smacking the casuals and repping the PBP though :)

Best fight I've ever seen followed by worst fight I've ever seen!

I don’t think he’s a mental midget actually. He comes across as an r-tard in a lot of ways, but his strategy in general is really smart. He manages his gas tank crazy well considering he’s the type of fighter who is made for gassing. His striking gets little credit for just how slick it is too because of the wow factor of his fast twitch.

What’s funny and not intuitive is that IMO he can be boring at times because he fights in a smarter manner than basically any physical freak fighter.
i can live with that analysis. he is very unpredictable in his life in general i think.

Anyone talk about Khabib watching Weili Zhang vs. Joanna Jędrzejczyk? He was in front row.

You'd think it'd be Haram or something. Was the fight is best bud Islam tweeted about saying women shouldnt be fighting.

Is it? There's interviews out there where he barely looks at the female. For this fight, he is front row and watching intensely. I find it interesting.
Why not make a new thread about it, if you find it interesting?
This is the play by play thread for an event that happened over a year ago, so any sub context would be missed.

Why not make a new thread about it, if you find it interesting?
This is the play by play thread for an event that happened over a year ago, so any sub context would be missed.

Wouldn't a new thread be much more of a waste for this kind of thing?

Back