UFC 247 Payouts

They overpaid Derrick Lewis

The reason why a lot of big named HW's get paid more is because the division is super thin. It's a fan favorite division because of the knock out potential.

I'm still trying to understand How TF a 265 lb HW wins by decision 2 times in a row...

They overpaid Derrick Lewis

The reason why a lot of big named HW's get paid more is because the division is super thin. It's a fan favorite division because of the knock out potential.

Haha, yeah the thought of Derrick Lewis of all people being worth 7 figures is pretty amusing. I believe he's been on this contract since Browne fight, and had a title fight that probably paid way more.

Good for BB though, seems like a good dude.

Haha, yeah the thought of Derrick Lewis of all people being worth 7 figures is pretty amusing. I believe he's been on this contract since Browne fight, and had a title fight that probably paid way more.

Good for BB though, seems like a good dude.

Yeah man. The guy is playing the hand he got dealt in life. I am happy he's getting paid.

So the best fighter in the world doesn’t even get 1M base pay? Embarrassing.

And don’t give the argument that bellator guys make much less. It’s like being a lawyer. If you do great in law school, you’ll likely get a job starting around 140-200k a year. If you don’t, you might get 60k a year. Some firms have the revenue to pay you big bucks. If you’re the best in the world, fighting for a company that has the revenue, you should be compensated as such.

So the best fighter in the world doesn’t even get 1M base pay? Embarrassing.

And don’t give the argument that bellator guys make much less. It’s like being a lawyer. If you do great in law school, you’ll likely get a job starting around 140-200k a year. If you don’t, you might get 60k a year. Some firms have the revenue to pay you big bucks. If you’re the best in the world, fighting for a company that has the revenue, you should be compensated as such.

And people have the nerve to compare it to nfl/ nba

LMAOling at the $16,000 for Juan Adams, who had a fight on the fucking main card.

And people have the nerve to compare it to nfl/ nba
Without the absolute creme de la creme of mma, there is no UFC and no billion dollar industry. Recognize the guys that make your revenue possible.

Back