UFC 247: Jones vs Reyes Weigh In: 10 am ET/Ceremonial Weigh In: 6 pm ET

But move the whole thing to the morning - don't make fighters arbitrarily show up twice for the same thing
But then the fans couldn't really attend. What do you have against the fans?

Ok fine move it to Thursday night

TBH this is my first time watching the weigh ins (can you tell)

So it's a fake scale at the ceremony ?

I still don't get why not do both at same time - seems like less of a pain in the ass for the fighters

For Fight night cards they sometimes do both official weigh-in and face off, for ppv cards it's more of a build up to get people jacked & ready. I really like ceremonials because they're no longer dieting and rehydrating and filling back out sometimes when fighters rehydrate they look totally different from early weigh-ins where some actually need help to get on the scale. Ceremonials is where I tend to lock my picks do they look happy & ready? Did they fill out well? F*k look at her nipples? Sh!t like that...

Reyes had to run to get some breath mints, since everyone is paying attention to that now.

I’m following as best I can while at work. Reyes hasn’t weighed in yet? He better make weight and not fuck this up. Jones came in an extra pound light, because “vegetarian diet.”

I dunno, Bellator does theirs in the AM a lot. The only weigh in I’ve ever been to live was in the morning. But I was on a vacation, and didn’t have to work. I could see how that would hurt attendance.

I’m following as best I can while at work. Reyes hasn’t weighed in yet? He better make weight and not fuck this up. Jones came in an extra pound light, because “vegetarian diet.”
His legs look so thin right now

Down to the wire. Still waiting for Reyes.

I’m at work so I can’t watch but tell me if Lewis comes In at 265 or it looks like he took cardio seriously
261.5 and looking good. And its his birthday

D6a9TiE.jpg

So it's a fake scale at the ceremony ?

I still don't get why not do both at same time - seems like less of a pain in the ass for the fighters

Ok fine move it to Thursday night

TBH this is my first time watching the weigh ins (can you tell)

For Fight night cards they sometimes do both official weigh-in and face off, for ppv cards it's more of a build up to get people jacked & ready. I really like ceremonials because they're no longer dieting and rehydrating and filling back out sometimes when fighters rehydrate they look totally different from early weigh-ins where some actually need help to get on the scale. Ceremonials is where I tend to lock my picks do they look happy & ready? Did they fill out well? F*k look at her nipples? Sh!t like that...

Ya the ceremonials are for hype. If you've ever attended live, it's about as intense as fight night. And you have to have them as close to the fight as possible, for people in town for the fight. If you fly in to Houston for these fights on Saturday, it's possible you can make ceremonials on Friday night. But when are you gonna make Thursday night?

And I'm glad the fighters are re-hydrated and jacked up in the ceremonials now. But there was a small element of intrigue in them having to hit the actual weight, then immediately be face to face with their opponent, portraying maximum strength.

Moments like this..

20151113032503_5D3_1461.JPG

635830358567083453-2015-11-13-Rousey-Holm.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Imagine being so fat that you have to cut down to 265.

You know donating blood & sperm is not a actual job...
tenor.gif

Looks like everyone made weight.
Clearly, that scale was rigged.

Looks like everyone made weight.
Clearly, that scale was rigged.
Reyes weighed in? I can’t watch the video, just look at online updates

Imagine being so fat that you have to cut down to 265.

The highest weight I've been is 230 now I'm a fresh stealth 195, to carry 265 you need to be above 6'2 or more in my view...

Black Beast looked good tbh. Was surprised when they announced him at 261. Thought he looked more 250.

At least he's not cutting to get below 265 anymore, maybe he just ate as he new he was clear of 265

Back