Media UFC 246 promo video goes over Sherdog anti-McGregor talking points lmao

Venom

Lurker since '09
@Silver
Reaction score

I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like this from the UFC. They just straight up acknowledge the haters.

Was hoping for a bit of deadliest catch.

I can't wait until this stupid fight is over and done with.

I don't think I've ever heard anything quite like this from the UFC. They just straight up acknowledge the haters.

The UFC forgot Khabib made him give up. And they act like he beat Mayweather.

The UFC forgot Khabib made him give up. And they act like he beat Mayweather.
You never seen a highlight/hype video before? they are designed to make the fighters look good, it's not a fucking documentary.

You never seen a highlight/hype video before? they are designed to make the fighters look good, it's not a fucking documentary.

tenor.gif

you realize the point of the video is to be shown to get people excited to see conor fight right?

of course you did you're just posting the same gif for the millionth time hoping to farm likes

you realize the point of the video is to be shown to get people excited to see conor fight right?

of course you did you're just posting the same gif for the millionth time hoping to farm likes

Should of just let cowboy kiss he's ass for 5 minutes in the promo like yesterday would have built as much hype.

BMF title fight > gatekeeper "just happy to be here" Cerrone vs Conrad "I'll earn a title shot at lightweight by fighting another lightweight who's on a 2 losing streak but I'll fight him at welterweight" McGregor

These idiots don't understand this is sports entertainment and the UFCs job as a promotion is to fucking promote their biggest star on his return.

It's getting fucking ridiculous.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

You should trademarks that one before else takes credit, genius bro.

Didnt you tell someone yesterday you werent a conor fanboi? yet your rocking hes picture and all so i thought it was a fitting gif for you.

Didnt you tell someone yesterday you werent a conor fanboi? yet your rocking hes picture and all so i thought it was a fitting gif for you.
No I didn't, but you are right I do not regard myself as a Conor fanboy, I only give my honest opinion, just because that doesn't suit the hater narrative doesn't make me a fan boy, I've criticised Conor plenty over the years.

Nate choking out and making Conor give up makes him look really good doesn't it? Conor didn't beat Floyd but they mentioned that. Funny the only thing they didn't mention was Khabib. But it's not a "fucking documentary" it's designed to make the fighter look good.

Conor living rent free in haters' heads LMAO.

Nate choking out and making Conor give up makes him look really good doesn't it? Conor didn't beat Floyd but they mentioned that. Funny the only thing they didn't mention was Khabib. But it's not a "fucking documentary" it's designed to make the fighter look good.
Yeah coz he avenged it you fucking simpleton.

If you don't get it, fair enough, there's still a place for you.

Mac kicked the crap out of Nate Diaz, truth be told.

We all should have known what to expect from a short notice fight against a much different opponent.

Yeah coz he avenged it you fucking simpleton.

If you don't get it, fair enough, there's still a place for you.
When they show every major fight in his career, including wins & losses except Khabib, it kind of sticks out. You do have a pic of Conor so maybe what they say about you guys are true.

Back