Media UFC 246 PPV introduction video released

cheesy as fuck and it worked on me. I'm hyped. wish the rest of the card was legit tho :(

Wow, they actually made chicken salad out of chicken shit, I almost give a fuck about this shitty fight. Well played UFC

Who does the voiceovers for these btw, I absolutely can't stand him?

This was Ron Perlman. It's not always the same person though, I think Anthony Bourdain and John Malkovich have done them as well.

What Dana is trying to say is: HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!! PPV sales aren't what we hoped for, let me try to hype it some more with shit they already saw.

How Dana looked typing this.
cats21.jpg

eh.... ive seen better.

This just isn't a fight with anything on the line. Sure there are implications after the fight. And yes it will be a fun scrap.

But it's a guy that's fought once a year and lost his last fight against a guy who fights all the time and lost his last 2. Fights with winning streaks or titles on the line get me pumped up a lot more.

But they bring an exciting style to the cage so it will be a lot of fun all the same.

I think it's that Hollywood guy who bragged about pissing on his on hands & hates all Trump supporters because they're literally Nazis (except for Dana apparently).

I think it's that Hollywood guy who bragged about pissing on his on hands & hates all Trump supporters because they're literally Nazis (except for Dana apparently).
You've lost me there bro

If you are a UFC shill, this is your dream video.

Back