UFC 246: Post-fight Press Conference - YouTube

Dana talking about the 'UFC Rankings' like they mean something.

Roxxy not getting a bonus is bullshit, she was the biggest underdog on the card and completely crushed her opponent where Conor, completely crushed someone he was expected to. Plus, she could probably use the money a bonus to Conor is spare change.

giphy.webp

Tyson today is probably more famous than McNugget.

got to the part where Dana is shitting on Herzog for the Holm fight lol

I wonder if they ask about Dana's comment on the ref breaking up the wall in stall?

Holm's fuggin drunk.

Geez, the old injury 1 week before the fight excuse

It was a boring ass fight. Just admit it.

Dana said cowboys not shot, but then goes on and says he’s a mini Liddell and having these conversations are never fun. He definitely needs to rest....

A type 1 hamstring takes about a week to heal. A 30% tear is a lot worse than a type 1 strain. At least 3+ weeks to heal.

Dana really trying to set-up the Khabib/McGregor rematch based off the Cerrone fight @170 in a 40 second fight? Can I please see Conor fight a real contender in his division I don't give a sh!t how big a fight Khabib vs McGregor will be I just wanna see him fight a LW in his division without a straight passport to a belt because he's popular...

Almost time for the star of the show

Geez, I didn't even notice the Proper 12 bottle, lol

Think Lorenzo stepped down after the UFC sold, Conor.. Talking to him about UFC stadium events is kinda pointless.

That's it. Can't wait to see how everything unfolds.

I love this Conor that's just ready to stay active. If he can keep catching lightning in a bottle like tonight, then it's going to be an amazing year. He should be injury free & ready to go ASAP.

I think it's great that he's going to be ready to step in for Khabib/Ferg. Not sure how realistic it is though. If they put the seats on sale with Conor up front for 10 mill, but they're only getting a 3rd of that for somebody else, it doesn't really make sense. I'm just saying that it's financially a lot better to have him scheduled from the get go instead of stepping into an event that's already sold.

maybe the PPV makes up for the 7 or 8 mill they use in seating costs.

Back