UFC 246 PBP/Discussion

Lol if mazo made this a dirty clinch fight from the start she would've had way more success, don't know what her corner was thinking letting her get pieced up at boxing range for first 2 rounds

I took at stab at pennington DEC. I think in Pettis i am looking to see how he looks in round 1 and AFTER. Especially with his breathing and conditioning. If he looks exhausted after a close round 1, yeah not playable, but if he looks good and capable of handling Ferreira, then i will be ready. He only needs 2 rounds unless the 3rd is a 10-8(Which is kinda possible with pettis lol).

I agree with this. I put $14 on a draw at +8000.

hehe adelayde bird helps me finally!

Adelaide Byrd - going to be a bad night for decisions. Why do they let her judge?

WTF dam it even though I agree with it I lost my bet and killed majority of my parlays

mazo live +400 after round 2 was great!!

Wow, lucky split wins for Mazo bettor. Easy win for Mazo if he start clinch work early. No way to make money if every fight is close, it is luck who ever win this bet.

Damn wish I got that Mazo ML in on time before bookies closed it. Mazo sleepwalking in the 1st round made fight closer than it should have been.

I'll take the money, but Mazo looked terrible for the first 8 minutes of that fight. She was trying to point fight while getting repeatedly tagged over and over. As soon as she went to her clinch game it was like night and day.

I'm still alive guys

Watching the prelims in a shitty resort in tahoe, they should be good. Hope they air the main card

Knew that was going to be a split decision. I will never criticize Adalaide Byrd again, lol!!!!!!!!!

0-1 overall on Camur-123 for 75$ EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have Camur in both of my final 2 parlays so he needs to win lol EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinks Camur wins by ko rd 1

+3.8u on Mazo to start the night. Mazo wasn't as great value as I thought she would be at +105, but value nonetheless, even with Mazo not improving an iota since her last bout.

Anywho, decided to throw an additional 1u on Camur-Ledet GTD at +120.

Glad i skipped this one. Knew it would be one of those close split decisions. Aldrich with her boxing and Mazo with her clinch(Pretty late from her though)

I might regret taking a stab on Ledet though lol!

Thank you Sabina. Made me sweat a bit. Justified split

Back